BY SHAAN HONQ NPPE SH-RD PROTEIN CREAM

Dai D.
Los Angeles
This is an amazing finishing product! I can't live without it. I've being using it for more then 5 years in a row. SH-RD is a rich cream that gives a luxury finished polishing appearance to the hair. After exhausting tests I discovered that this product is amazing to use in very damaged ends (when you don't wanna cut your hair). It's definitely not doing anything to your hair but make up. My ends are very damaged and I use it to give me the 'look' that my ends are ok, this is not going to reconstruct or do any miracle it's just a precious product to give you the appearance to have a hydrated and silky hair... (NOTE: I blowout my hair every time, never tested it on natural hair.) Some blonde or platinum friends of mine relate that they use it anywhere their hair are damaged to achieve the healthy look.  It's not easy to find it so I order online all the time, the large container lasts for 2 years, needless to say the quantity that I apply to my ends is barely nothing, this is kind of a greasy product so pay attention to this.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
This saved my hair. My hair is bleached, Toned, colored (blue, etc). I've had keratin treatments. I swim, I sweat. My hair takes a beating. This rocked. I work a small amt in my fingers and just use it in my ends to keep them smooth and it works. It was recommended by my hair dresser. I only use it on the ends because I have an oily scalp. Ot lasts for ever because you only need a small amount worked into damp hair. I wouldn't use it on very fine hair. But it's great for dry damaged hair.
Rafaela F.
I was for a long time looking for leave in treatment for my hair and I got this one after a friend indication. I have Brazilian keratin and my hair was damaged because is a really strong treatment so since I started to use the SH - RD PROTEIN CREAM my hair is more smooth and shine. I am so proud of my beautiful and healthy hair, and always took good care of it, I was just missing the last piece and now I found it in this amazing product. Shaan Honq Nppe Sh-rd Protein Cream Esuchen N.P.P.E Sh-Rd Protein Cream 5.1 oz
Ana Cecília M.
Not as good as as expected. Everybody always rave about this product but it’s just ok.