Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze

Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze

Sh Xtr Wear Rg Pull And Plug 423 19

Added a little bit of a top coat with shimmer/glitter to my pinky nails this afternoon πŸ’… Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze
My toenail color/effects, currently. Next coat I am doing will be Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze
Start your review of Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze uploaded by Samantha F.
I purchased this nail polish probably a couple of weeks ago by now, at my local Cub foods in the health, beauty, and self care section. Right off the bat, I was really happy about this nail polish due to the fact that it is so easy to get a nice and even application with it, as well as the beautiful glitter effect, and the fact that it is *not* too difficult to get a reasonable amount of the glitter and color flakes from the brush onto the nail in a scattered yet overall well coated distribution across the nail (hopefully that made sense the way I explained it; if not, please totally feel free to ask for an elaboration! :) ). In the picture attached, I am wearing this nail polish on my pinky nail, above coats of a couple other nail polishes (Essie and OPI brand ones). This is a nail polish I would definitely recommend dye to its cool and interesting color and shape effects, easy and relatively evenly distributed application throughout each nail, and the fact that it is also very affordable, as well! πŸ™‚πŸ’…
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Sh Xtreme Wear Confetti Craze uploaded by Arielle W.
I am usually not one to wear glittery nail polish but I really was intrigued by this and thought it would be really cute over black. Turned out so nice and the confetti was distributed evenly without any clumping. Colors are perfect!