BY TIGI

Targets styling damaged areas Repairs & defends against future damage Repairs hair internally and perfectly primes the surface see more...

Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss is so beautiful on me it was a nice texture it doesn't smudge and it doesn't wear off the first thing you should think about when get lip balm made my lips so soft that I had to be single day of the week after next time I had to be single day of the week after next
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
This is a pretty good shampoo. I use this and after the tigi s factor defrizzer and it leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. Ulta has a 2 for 20 special right now for these.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing! Been using it off and on for 10 years. It is pricey, but worth every penny. The best thing about it is the smell, it's intoxicating. It lathers well and will leave your hair feeling fresh and clean!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey!!!!!! This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Alina B.
Acworth, GA
S Factor is a great line from this brand but not a natural product unfortunately. It smells great and makes my hair feel very sot. But it is expensive and I can't justify it.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
stacey P.
Forest , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and the smell is amazing ! I use with the serious conditioner as well as the spray leave in! They all smell tropical and amazing
Karen A.
Es muy bueno, tiene un olor a fresa y te lava muy bien el cabello ,no se ve grasoso y ayuda a hidratar y poner bonito el cabello
Brooke S.
This stuff leaves my hair so soft. I switch between brands throughout the week to mix it up and this is one of my go to's.