BY TIGI

Targets styling damaged areas Repairs & defends against future damage Repairs hair internally and perfectly primes the surface see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen S.
Balch Springs, TX
My hairstylist recommended this shampoo (and it’s matching conditioner) to me once I dyed my hair platinum blonde. The packaging is very nice and feels modern. The smell is AMAZING! Reminds me of peppermint and is so relaxing while you’re in the bath. Most importantly, it left my hair clean and feeling incredibly hydrated.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
This is a pretty good shampoo. I use this and after the tigi s factor defrizzer and it leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. Ulta has a 2 for 20 special right now for these.
Jen J.
This shampoo definetely did my job! It's a little on the expensive side but my hair was in need of treatment being that I had colored and bleached it quite often. This shampoo really helped to make it stronger. Along with the conditioner.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I liked this shampoo quite a bit. I found it left my hair feeling very soft and full, and the smell was fabulous to me! Lathers nicely and didn’t dry out my hair. Great shampoo, I would repurchase.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This shampoo is amazing! Been using it off and on for 10 years. It is pricey, but worth every penny. The best thing about it is the smell, it's intoxicating. It lathers well and will leave your hair feeling fresh and clean!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Pricey!!!!!! This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Alina B.
Acworth, GA
S Factor is a great line from this brand but not a natural product unfortunately. It smells great and makes my hair feel very sot. But it is expensive and I can't justify it.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
stacey P.
Forest , VA
Love this shampoo and the smell is amazing ! I use with the serious conditioner as well as the spray leave in! They all smell tropical and amazing