BY SEYA

Caroline K.
Kansas
This is perfect for keeping little makeup items for on-the-go. It has a lot of space for small things however larger things might be a bit of an issue. overall I love this, totally recommend it as well.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
I'm in love with his. I have one, but in pink and'm in love with her, took two years to have her and is in perfect condition, helps you to perfectly organize your makeup as it has plenty of space and is ideal when traveling and it is not large
Deanna M.
I think this is not a gold way to keep make up. .I tried it and it did not hold as much make up as my regular box does..I do like that you can separate items into categories but not fond of the tier set up..not a fan.
Tutu A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the make box if you travel a lot.I travel a lot so I use it and I won't another pink it just to cute
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA
I love this it gives me a place to store all my makeup on the go!! this is great if you travel
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Gente essa maletinha e muito boa da pra levar pra vários lugares e muitô prática e bem resistente eu uso e recomendo pra vcs bjssssss
Britney  D.
delta, bc
I have one similar to this one and I love it, the 3 trays makes it easier to organize and lays out my makeup perfectly