BY SEYA

Features: -Makeup case. -High quality aluminum frame with reinforced steel corners. -2 Pull out drawers. -1 Large mirror which doubles as a lid. -Swivel handle top. -Easy to clean interior. Dimensions: -8" H x 6" W x 6" D, 4 lbs. see more...

Elysia F.
Combine
Awesome product! Plenty of space and room for your makeup! Especially when you have daughters and they’re constantly getting new makeup you need all the extra space for it that you can use! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great quality makeup organizer!
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com