BY SEYA

Features: -Makeup case. -Color: Pink. -High quality aluminum frame with reinforced steel corners. -2 Pull out drawer. -1 Large mirror Which Doubles as a lid. -Swivel handle top. -Easy to clean interior. Dimensions: -8" H x 6" W x 6" D, 4. see more...

• como puedo hacer para ganar algun producto?2 Answers
Larrynn D.
Carlsbad
This is really amazing!! I recommend it to anyone who owns makeup and has no where to put it.. is my favorite makeup box. I use this box all the time and even when I travel, it it convenient and it doesn’t take up much room.
Emily H.
This makeup case is spaced greatly and is easy to store and even carry with you. I love the shelves in the case it helps me be very organized. The makeup case is very durable unlike some others that you may drop and it bust open and scatter all of your makeup. I recommend everyone to buy this product.
Adriana P.
Is good for people doing freelance makeup. Has space for a good amount of makeup. I use it when traveling can keep my everyday makeup and moisturizer and some of my brushes. It could be bigger but is a good size.
La Mishii A.
Soy nueva por aca me encanta este estche para mi maquillaje, muy buena pagina, espero poder aprovechar esta pagina
La Mishii A.
como puedo hacer para ganar algun producto?