BY SEYA #77 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Features: -Makeup case. -Color: Pink. -High quality aluminum frame with reinforced steel corners. -2 Pull out drawer. -1 Large mirror Which Doubles as a lid. -Swivel handle top. -Easy to clean interior. Dimensions: -8" H x 6" W x 6" D, 4. see more...

• como puedo hacer para ganar algun producto?2 Answers
Ilda O.
Tulare, CA
This is a good make up storage for on the go and to store your makeup away .i bought one from Sephora ,this compares to alternatives because there a good product it’s not that pricy I would recommend this item.
Larrynn D.
Carlsbad
This is really amazing!! I recommend it to anyone who owns makeup and has no where to put it.. is my favorite makeup box. I use this box all the time and even when I travel, it it convenient and it doesn’t take up much room.
Monica H.
Perris
Love it ! Everything fits ! Good item would definitely buy many more ! Good pricing and good packaging ! Really recommend this to others to hold in their beauty products
Adriana P.
Is good for people doing freelance makeup. Has space for a good amount of makeup. I use it when traveling can keep my everyday makeup and moisturizer and some of my brushes. It could be bigger but is a good size.
Emily H.
This makeup case is spaced greatly and is easy to store and even carry with you. I love the shelves in the case it helps me be very organized. The makeup case is very durable unlike some others that you may drop and it bust open and scatter all of your makeup. I recommend everyone to buy this product.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Courtney G.
LaPaz
It's cute and a really a good product I use it everyday and it's a good size I love it!
Babizera B.
Areiópolis ( Sp )
Adoraria ganhar uma maleta nova de maquiagem ! É muito boa e facilita muito na hora de carregar as makes né meninas ? Quero muito uma , estou encantada #adoro #GiftCrush #Influenster #Apaixonada #love #Brasil #Makeup
Corrie C.
I would totally gift this to someone in hope that someone would also gift this to me. I have recently starting getting into makeup more and this would be prefect to organize every thing so it looks tidy and easy to use also easy to pack, everything up and move around or travel !
La Mishii A.
Soy nueva por aca me encanta este estche para mi maquillaje, muy buena pagina, espero poder aprovechar esta pagina
La Mishii A.
como puedo hacer para ganar algun producto?