BY SEYA

Daisy M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This Carrying case is not only stylish and fits just about anything..My lipstick and brushes ,nail polishes, eye shadows and everything I take with me on a trip or just to get up and go can fit in this carrying case.
Tiara  R.
This case is very chic I just love it ! Great for keeping your makeup neat and clean or jewelry .You can also put nail polishes in it
Jenniferth C.
Decatur, GA
LOVE THIS... THIS IS AMAZING A DREAM... IS A PERFECT, IS SPACIOUS, IS VERY BIG, IT'S BEAUTIFULL ... is very ligth... 100% i need this
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
I love this case! It holds everything perfect and it's a good traveling case also!! I also put my brunches in there
Daphney F.
Portland, OR
I love this makeup case!! because you have so much space to put your makeup and nail polish it's amazing.
Antônia B.
Brasília
Maleta linda e espaçosa, para colocar as makes seria ótimo ter uma dessa ajuda arrumar minha maquiagens , linda
Ashantayia L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this can I please have it