BY SEYA

Compact, stylish, and perfect for travel. This train case comes with a flip top mirror, 2 accordion style pullout trays, and a cute look to match. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linh V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My friend got me this as a gift a few years ago before i got the big one from Sephora. It hardly fit anything - it's just too small for the makeup collection i have. Now i just use it to keep the makeup i hardly use.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI
I love it because it holds all of my essentials and doesn't take much space in my dorm room. It definitely doesn't hold my whole collection, but that's okay!
Sonia J.
Has a lot of room to store many products & its a way for you to be organized. I got it for one of my close friends & she travels with it she loves it
Giannina R.
Miami
Oh my God, I really want to try it, it looks really beautiful and I imagine it should be as good as it looks, but should lower the price
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
These make up boxes are amazing i love them they have good stroage
i would love to have one because the one i had broke not good
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
Got my sister this case for her birthday! She absolutely loves it. Holds everything she needs for theatre and beyond.
Sara N Johnny M.
Collinsville, IL
TO SMALL FOR ME.. AND I DON'T THINK THEY ARE MADE VERY WELL. BUT I DO LOVE THE COLOR AND IT IS PRETTY LIGHT WEIGHT
Allison M.
Atwood, TN
This case is soooo sturdy, and i holds so much without taking up too much space in my dorm. I love it.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you have any bigger make up boxes
Daniela D.
Mexicali
yo quiero uno a si donde lo puedo conseguir alguien me puede decir?