SexyHair Big Big Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp also grea...1 Answers
  • Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner4 Answers
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I love this conditioner! I used it all the time on myself and on my clients with fine hair. It's perfect to give us volume without weighing us down. Plus it was a great scent, and it color safe! It is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Sydney G.
This is my favorite conditioner! I have gotten it 5 or 6 times now and will never go back! Keeps my hair so moisturized but it never gets greasy. Highly recommend to anyone with combination hair!
Stacy B.
Expensive, but well worth the price! It's sulfate free which is great on my chemically treated hair. Always fills my hair with nourishment, but doesn't weigh down my locks! Love this product, will definitely purchase again.
Paige B.
Big Sexy Hair is one of my all-time favorite hair care brands. As someone with long, thin hair, I'll take any thickening/volumizing I can get. This product, along with the shampoo, do just that. My hair always looks and smells fantastic after using it. The price tag is a little steep for shampoo, so I typically use this when I know I'll be going out or going to an event.
Alicia B.
California
I have been looking for a conditioner the really moisturizes my super curly hair and give it the bounce that I like. This conditioner does it for me!!
Cassie S.
Stantonville , TN
I absolutely love this hair spray!! it doesn't leave your hair hard like other hair sprays do.
haley m.
Mc Ewen, TN
Omg in love with big sexy hair because it works and smells soo good if you haven't tried it yall need to love it!!
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
Really great and smooth. makes my hair feel very heavy though. if your hair is really dry it will really help.
Kristina M.
Pulaski, NY
My favorite brand!!! great quality, volumizes even the thickest and heaviest of hair. inexpensive and lasts forever.
Emily B.
This volume conditioner definitely does give volume! I love the smell and it makes my hair look super full and fresh! I love it!
haley m.
Mc Ewen, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp also greasy looking