SexyHair Big Big Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp also greasy...1 Answers
  • Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner4 Answers
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Stantonville , TN
I absolutely love this hair spray!! it doesn't leave your hair hard like other hair sprays do.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite conditioner! I have gotten it 5 or 6 times now and will never go back! Keeps my hair so moisturized but it never gets greasy. Highly recommend to anyone with combination hair!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Expensive, but well worth the price! It's sulfate free which is great on my chemically treated hair. Always fills my hair with nourishment, but doesn't weigh down my locks! Love this product, will definitely purchase again.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This volume conditioner definitely does give volume! I love the smell and it makes my hair look super full and fresh! I love it!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
California
I have been looking for a conditioner the really moisturizes my super curly hair and give it the bounce that I like. This conditioner does it for me!!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Lacona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand!!! great quality, volumizes even the thickest and heaviest of hair. inexpensive and lasts forever.
Mc Ewen, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg in love with big sexy hair because it works and smells soo good if you haven't tried it yall need to love it!!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
Really great and smooth. makes my hair feel very heavy though. if your hair is really dry it will really help.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I LOVE this brand! When you use the shampoo and conditioner together out get excellent results! It's so worth the money!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Logan , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is color treated and thin but there is a lot of it. This conditioner is pretty thin. I have pretty short hair and I use about 5 pumps to feel like I have any in my hair. That being said it is volumizing and doesnt weigh my hair down. The price point is pretty good for a more expensive hair care brand. I think I paid 25 for one liter. It does have a really great smell and I was satisfied with my results!
Mc Ewen, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp also greasy looking