SexyHair Big Big Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp a...1 Answers
  • Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner4 Answers
Sydney G.
This is my favorite conditioner! I have gotten it 5 or 6 times now and will never go back! Keeps my hair so moisturized but it never gets greasy. Highly recommend to anyone with combination hair!
Stacy B.
Expensive, but well worth the price! It's sulfate free which is great on my chemically treated hair. Always fills my hair with nourishment, but doesn't weigh down my locks! Love this product, will definitely purchase again.
Danielle C.
Logan, UT
My hair is color treated and thin but there is a lot of it. This conditioner is pretty thin. I have pretty short hair and I use about 5 pumps to feel like I have any in my hair. That being said it is volumizing and doesnt weigh my hair down. The price point is pretty good for a more expensive hair care brand. I think I paid 25 for one liter. It does have a really great smell and I was satisfied with my results!
Paige B.
Big Sexy Hair is one of my all-time favorite hair care brands. As someone with long, thin hair, I'll take any thickening/volumizing I can get. This product, along with the shampoo, do just that. My hair always looks and smells fantastic after using it. The price tag is a little steep for shampoo, so I typically use this when I know I'll be going out or going to an event.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I love this conditioner! I used it all the time on myself and on my clients with fine hair. It's perfect to give us volume without weighing us down. Plus it was a great scent, and it color safe! It is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Adrienne B.
New Albany, IN
One of the best hair brands there is. Makes my hair soft and silky especially since I have color treated hair. This brand has some of the best hairspray also. I love the way it makes my hair smell and the scent lasts all day!
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I love that it's sulfate free. It does seem to do the job. My hair is slightly thin and after pushing the shampoo & conditioner I feel like a brand new woman!! It's anything and everything you need
Amanda H.
Kannapolis, NC
I love the leave in conditioner from the healthy sexy hair line but I was not impressed with this conditioner. I felt it left my hair limp, lifeless and almost felt dirty. Will not repurchase.
Lupe B.
Visalia, CA
I always have had very thin hair and because of that my hair always seem to look dull and with no volume at all. With this everything has changed my hair even feels fuller after I style it. Absolutely love this.
Brianna N.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this conditioner. Unlike other conditioner did not leave my hair feeling greasy or slimy. Although it did not give me the volume I wanted.
haley m.
Mc Ewen, TN
Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp also greasy looking