BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray is a high-performance humidity resistant spray that contains polymers that, when sprayed on hair, create a shield of protection against humidity. It is perfect for keeping blowouts, updo's and curls from collapsing due to climate conditions. This spray is the last step before walking out the door. Apply to finished look to repel humidity, combat frizz and maintain your style. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! Especially living in Houston TX where it is so humid, and my hair goes crazy! This helps my frizz stay tamed and my hair stay straight when I straighten it! It’s a bit pricey for the size but it’s worth it! Deff recommend :)
Katie P.
I live in Louisiana and have fine straight hair. Two things that don't go together! This stuff actually manages to keep body in my hair all day AND I don't have to wash it every day now. Love love love it!
Amber S.
Eaton, OH
I have curly/wavy hair and live in a very humid area. This product is great to use when I straighten my hair. It is light weight and and did a great job repelling frizz all day long!!! I would highly recommend this product.