BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

What a tease is a teasing spray made with a special combination of resins that give hair instant height. easy to shape and style. use whenever or wherever a teased look is desired with litte time, effort and damage. Gives ultra-hip height to hair with little time or effort. Hold: 8; shine: 6; pliability: 3. see more...

• would this product still give me volume if i have thick h...1 Answers
Trisha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Yes please. If you want a funky backcombed look, or just your hair to the gods, this is for you! The product doesn't disappoint! Even works great for thick hair! Very tacky and has to be washed out, there is no brushing this out!
Nikki J.
Peoria
I am a backcombing fiend and this is my trick to not damaging my hair. This spray holds so well and when I back comb, it keeps the hold but also keeps my hair workable. I’ve been using it for years and I love it
Macy M.
Spring , TX
Absolutely awesome for thick and heavy hair. This is a great product for up-dos and a nice alternative to traditional hairspray if you don't love that crunchy feeling. If you're using it on a blow out style, it's not as long lasting as in an up-do style. But, totally worth the spend on this one!
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
This is by far the best hair spray I have ever used. Holds my hair most of the day (I have thin, fine hair) & smells great. Kinda pricey but definitely worth the price!!!
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
This stuff is AWESOME! The bigger your hair, the closer you are to God, eh? The great thing about this stuff: you do NOT need to backcomb in order to achieve a flawless bump! Pro tip: grab a rectangular section of hair smaller than the width of a hairspray bottle. Apply a liberal amount of Sexy Hair: What a Tease! to roots and mid shaft. Allow to dry for a few seconds (not all the way!). Insert the can of hairspray against the roots, pulling hair forward and then back over the bottle. Roll the can up and down the hair for a few seconds. If you wish, apply more spray to the hair while you have the hair wrapped around the can, and let dry for a couple seconds. Voila! A flawless, Lana Del Rey type bump. ; *
Brittany G.
Raleigh, NC
Queen of the tease, you will need this in your styling composition. I use this weekly, as I go for my big haired look. This backtease spray works wonders. you will most definitely need to wash it out, rather than trying to brush or comb it! It is worth the splurge!
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Big hair, don't care? That's what I'm talking about. If you are looking for the strongest hold hairspray you will ever find in your life... THIS. IS. IT. Perfect for up-do's, special occasions, or women in the South, because "the bigger the hair, the closer to God." This spray is meant to HOLD like glue, so I don't recommend for everyday use, really, because it typically requires washing out vs brushing out. Perfect for teasing and shaping though. So, if you're in pageants like me, this is your new best friend. ;)
Danielle B.
Broussard, LA
For those of you who are like me & 'backcomb incapable' -- this product is for YOU! You don't have to be an expert at backcombing your hair, just spray this in, give it a few strokes & you're off! You'll fall in love with how quick you can get a great hair do with this product!
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love the instant lift this gives me. My hair is fine and doesn't hold volume but this does the trick and without the hassle of a massive pile of back combed hair to try to smooth out later.
Amanda B.
Searcy, AR
Love love love sexy hair products my all time fave, not to pricey and lasts all day.. compared to other hair product brands I have used this one blows them out of the ball park!! Highly recommend to others #prettyhair #dontcare
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
would this product still give me volume if i have thick hair ?