BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Add some height with this trio of products designed to give your hair more volume. Includes: Get Layered Flash Dry thickening hairspray - 10 oz. Root Pump volumizing spray mousse - 10.6 oz. Blow Dry volumizing gel - 8.5 oz. hairspray protects against humidity and frizz, UVA/UVB rays and static electricity mousse gives a shiny medium hold gel contains aloe vera to soften hair and helps to retain moisture so hair never feels dry Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Review (1)
Mandy E.
I only bought this spray because my hair stylist talked me into it after a cut and i got two for one. Normally i buy fairly cheap hairspray. But I am now hooked(and spending way more than my usual $3 for spray!) But it is worth it. This is such a perfect holding hairspray and weirdly perfect misting can, i cant even believe how crazy in love i am with a spray. I love how it holds crazy well but doesnt feel like a helmet at the same time! How!? I dont even understand but i love it! This is an awesome product. I deffinetly recommend this to all my friends.