Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSexy Hair Concepts
Sexy Hair U-HC-2716 Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Cocoa Shampoo - 101 oz - Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

It is a moisturizing shampoo that enriches and creates strong hair and gorgeous shine. Great for protecting hair color as well as all natural hair types. Apply healthy sexy moist shampoo to damp hair, then lather, next rinse and repeat if necessary. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair U-HC-2716 Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Cocoa Shampoo - 10.1 oz - Shampoo!
South Bend, IN
I have naturally curly hair that I use a blow dryer and curling iron on often. Whether I'm wearing my natural curls or heat styling, this shampoo goes a long way in keeping my hair smooth for a couple of days. There is a little bit of frizz along my hairline, but with the amount of frizz I've seen with other products, I'll take it. The smell is not overpowering and doesn't clash with other hair products I sometimes use.
Hayward, CA
I really like the scent of this shampoo I love that hydrates my hair and I love how it doesn't leave any buildup
Naples, FL
Actually I love this shampoo, this shampoo is affordable it gave my hair lots of moisture and made it really soft
I've been using this shampoo for years, along with the its conditioner. Love, love, love them both! I have blonde, straight, fine hair and the ends tend to be dry. Since using this shampoo & conditioner, my hair has been in the best condition it has been in a long time. I've tried a lot of products, but this is the best!
Herriman, UT
Purchased at: Mally Beauty
I thought I would like this, but I was not a fan. It left my hair tangly and not very smooth. It didn’t give me added moisture either. I didn’t even finish the bottles I was that unhappy!
Dayton, OH
Washes hair well and smells nice. I think this would be more effective for thicker hair, because overall my hair felt weighed down.
Athens, AL
I really liked this shampoo...it smells great and it cleaned my hair really well.  Didn't make it feel oily.  I prefer the Big Sexy shampoo and conditioner but this was a definite try again
If you just had a lot of work done to your buy this it's the best and it smell fantastic and makes your hair really soft.
Apopka, FL
Inlove the sexy healthy hair line. You do get a lot of product for the price. Compared to other "healthy" hair products on the market this leaves your hair quenched and smelling lovely. The fragrance lasts very long.
Incredible product!!!!! Your hair will look amazing and feel amazing! You won't regret if you buy it

Looking for your answer?