BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

It is a moisturizing shampoo that enriches and creates strong hair and gorgeous shine. Great for protecting hair color as well as all natural hair types. Apply healthy sexy moist shampoo to damp hair, then lather, next rinse and repeat if necessary. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

rachel j.
USA
I use this shampoo for my younger 2 children. Their hair is always soft and manageable. I used to use Suave for kids and always wondered why their hair felt dry and tangled. I was using conditioner and detangling spray. Once I switched to the healthy hair I didnt have to use conditioner or detangling spray. The ingredients in shampoos sold at walmart are more often than not very bad for your hair. The sexy hair concepts line is abdolutely wonderful and my family will use it forever!!
Laiken P.
dickinson
I use this on my own hair and my clients in the salon! It lathers so well and cleans their hair. I enjoy this shampoo because it is versatile to a lot of different hair types and textures. I will continue to buy and sell this product in my Salon!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I chose this shampoo more on name recognition than actual qualities. I wanted a shampoo to help strengthen and nourish my hair. This was a decent option, but I have found better alternatives. It doesn’t lather much as it’s a sulfate-free shampoo, which is actually better for your hair. It has a slight smell, but it disappears quickly when you wash it out.
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
My absolute favorite. My hair feels stronger and healthier when I use this shampoo. It is a bit pricy for my student wallet but sometimes I find great deals for this at the local Tj Maxx
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I wish it had a little more suds but I think my hair looks great after using. I'm not convinced my hair is fully clean but I understand stripping my hair of all the natural oils is counter intuitive anyway. I tend to alternate between this and another shampoo to give my hair a good deep clean if I've been using a lot of styling product.
Katie R.
Wendover , KY
This product is amazing. Great for my color treated hair. Helps with my oily hair and extends washings. Lathers up very good for me. Very nice and clean scent. Lasts a long time. Definitely would buy again.
Maria J.
Perfect shampoo for damaged hair is a great shampoo even though is a little to pricy .i love the results is giving my hair I use to color dye my hair all the time and it left my hair pretty dry and damaged but this shampoo gave my hair the healthy looks and feels it needed. I have the larger size of it and it lasts me a long way.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I have tried it several times and will buy it again in the future. It leaves my hair silky, full, hydrated, and healthy. My hair looks so good when I use it and smells AMAZING. Good price too. Sexy Hair U-HC-2716 Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Cocoa Shampoo - 10.1 oz - Shampoo
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I JUST started using this product and already i am IN LOVE and will not be changing anytime soon unless my hair becomes use to it or changes...my hair was distressed, dry, breaking....i used this shampoo an conditioner ONCE and it made it so soft and there were no tangles or breakage! This is quickly becoming one of my go-tos!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Inlove the sexy healthy hair line. You do get a lot of product for the price. Compared to other "healthy" hair products on the market this leaves your hair quenched and smelling lovely. The fragrance lasts very long.