Sexy Hair Sysh Texture Matte Clay Pomade uploaded by Sierra Z.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Matte clay is a styling product for people who prefer a shine-free finish. see more...

Sierra Z.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I have a pixie cut and this is my go-to product to add texture to my hair! I have very straight hair naturally and this by far has been the best product! I piece out my pixie and I like the more messy look. I love that it's not shiny or clumpy! I highly recommend this to anyone out there with a pixie cut!:)
Dillon D.
Pickerington
My hair is so hard to style it just never wants to stay in place and I always had trouble finding good product. That was until I found matte clay!! It is super easy to form your hair and it doesn’t make it hard or shiny it is super natural and I suggest it to anyone with thick hair!
Joe L.
Mission , TX
The clay holds your hair in place with a matte look. The scent of this one is great. I really did enjoy this product.