Sexy Hair Style Spray Clay, 1.4 Oz uploaded by Mandy E.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

This non-traditional Texturizing Spray Clayby Sexy Hair allows for a fine and even product distribution to achieve a full, textured look with a beautiful matte finish. Its aerosol application achieves the added texture without the heavy, waxy hold. Clay-spray formula Matte finish Travel size Size: 1.4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Any We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Carla R.
Dayton, OH
This is what I'd call a stronger texture spray. I recommend this for those with shorter hair that want a lot of texture/piecey style and provides hold without adding hairspray. Hair still has some movement. Can get sticky if over applied. One of my faves.
Mandy E.
Best texturizing spray ever. Its like a wax or pomade but with out the stickiness. It also SMELLS AMAZING. It adds a great texture and hold without feeling greasy or slimy and created body and edgy pieciness to your hair. I have a short choppy pixie cut so this is absolutely perfect but i have seen it used in the salon on long hair too(think beachy waves!) Its kind of pricey at $19.95 a small aerosol bottle but i spend the $ monthly for such a great product because i swear by the perfectness of it and have yet to find anything better.
Antonieta C.
La quinta , CA
I don't use hairspray too often because I hate how they leave my hair "crunchy" and stiff, I figured I'd give this a shot thinking it would work better since I saw the word "clay" on the bottle, unfortunately it still left my hair too stiff for the look I was trying to go for.
Stacy S.
2064 reviews
I received a sample of this and a beauty bag and don't really know how it affected my hair. It basically did nothing at all except for leave a white film in my Scout. It's a knot volumize it's a. Hold it did not do anything that it said it would. I would not spend the money to purchase this product.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
I've tried this spray at work and it does contain a strong scent. While it doesn't last, the scent is very apparent on use. I wouldn't recommend using too much because it emits a fraying cast like a dry shampoo.
Renee S.
I didn't think this added enough texture for my short hair. I have a pixie and wanted texture and definition and just didn't feel like this for the bill I really like Rusk Gloss Wax for better definition myself.
Aldina S.
Grand Rapids , MI
We all know that the long lob is in style right now. It is hard to find the right product for it in order not to have it be too sticky. I find that this product keeps my hair bouncy but it holds The loose curl very well. Not to mention that it smells super delicious and it keeps your hair looking fresh for several days. I only have the small bottle because I wanted to try it first but I will definitely be purchasing the full-size
Luz B.
Whitestone, NY
I have fine hair and am always looking for ways to give it volume and texture and OMG this spray clay does add the perfect amount of texture to your hair. I was happy with the results and lasted all day. I highly recommend this pray clay if you have hair like mine and want to add day long lasting texture. The size is perfect...fits in your purse.
Tori P.
Naugatuck, CT
I couldn't have lived without this product when I chopped my hair to a pixie cut! The result is sculpted and texturized hair without any hardness. Hair is still free to move, fall lightly without losing shape, and look even better hours later. I don't use this anymore, but my boyfriend does. Very male friendly!
Joanie A.
Kent, OH
This Product is amazing! smells great and is perfect for achieving the messy look on short hair! the staying power is amazing and can last multiple days!