Sexy Hair Style H2no 3 Day Saver

by Sexy Hair Concepts

A translucent light and layer-able dry shampoo that helps keep blowouts looking fresh for 3 days. This dry shampoo will provide shine and prolong the time between shampoos, resulting in color vibrancy and reduction of chemical damage to the hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Style H2no 3 Day Saver!
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,350 reviews
Sexy Hair Style H2no 3 Day Saver uploaded by Rashel R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in love with the sexy hair product line and have to many products to choose from that are my favorites but this dry shampoo is at the top of my favorites list. It has a good smell to it, the spray isn’t sticky and allows the hair to feel clean in seconds but also giving it volume.
Yasmin  B.
So they were running a promo when I bought this product and it had Marilyn Monroe on the bottle that I had to buy it. It is a dry shampoo it’s just called differently on the bottle but I like how this dry shampoo smells throughout the day. Grabs all of my oils out of my scalp. Awhile not making it flaky.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Great dry shampoo. A little goes a long way. Soaks up oils well and has a fruity scent. Doesn't leave a white cast. My favorite dry shampoo.
Jordan S.
Elkins Park, PA
This.stuff.is.amazing! I use to wash my hair every single day. Everyone always said how bad that was but they never dealt with my greasy hair. This stuff was a total game changer. I style my hair the next day or even hours later use a little of this and bam! It's good as news. I use this multiple times in a week and can't live without it now. I purchase from Marshalls for $10.00.
Brenda B.
West Chicago
I've used this hair spray and ill say it's not that special but it does do its job and its stays for the whole day
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Before this product i HAD to wash my hair EVERYDAY! After this product i CAN go 3 days without washing without my hair looking oily/dirty. It's amazing and smells awesome too which is a plus and doesn't leave a white residue!
Skiler R.
Wappapello, MO
I live by this product. It leaves my hair angels fresh and looking clean. I bet compliments on my hair, especially when using this product! My hair always looks so shiny, not dull.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
Love this product I have trouble getting things to make my hair look great and still feel good but this product does everything I needed to do for my hair
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely love this product. I also use the hair spray which works wonders. The smell is great!
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
I love the way this product smells. It really does a great job at giving volume but if you are looking for shine this is not for you

Looking for your answer?