BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

A translucent light and layer-able dry shampoo that helps keep blowouts looking fresh for 3 days. This dry shampoo will provide shine and prolong the time between shampoos, resulting in color vibrancy and reduction of chemical damage to the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE dry shampoo! First off, the smell is amazing! I love when dry shampoos gave a scent because I hate when unwashed hair doesn't smell fresh. It gives so much lift and volume to my hair. The only negative is it can be kind of heavy and can apply very white, but with blending and combing and teasing it isn't too much of an issue. I have repurchased time and time again and will continue to do so!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This.stuff.is.amazing! I use to wash my hair every single day. Everyone always said how bad that was but they never dealt with my greasy hair. This stuff was a total game changer. I style my hair the next day or even hours later use a little of this and bam! It's good as news. I use this multiple times in a week and can't live without it now. I purchase from Marshalls for $10.00.
Jamie S.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before this product i HAD to wash my hair EVERYDAY! After this product i CAN go 3 days without washing without my hair looking oily/dirty. It's amazing and smells awesome too which is a plus and doesn't leave a white residue!
skiler R.
Fisk, MO
I live by this product. It leaves my hair angels fresh and looking clean. I bet compliments on my hair, especially when using this product! My hair always looks so shiny, not dull.
Anjolie T.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite most affordable dry shampoos. Easy to find in store, smells lovely! Absorbs oil in the hair to give you a just washed look even days later
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
Love this product I have trouble getting things to make my hair look great and still feel good but this product does everything I needed to do for my hair
Mai Ze V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one because it smells good as well as it's a good hair spray! Very long lasting for your hair and doesn't make your scalp dry or oily at all
Victoria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best dry shampoo ever!! My hair gets super greasy super fast, one quick spray of this and boom the problem is solved no grease!!
Rikki A.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells. It really does a great job at giving volume but if you are looking for shine this is not for you
Karina S.
DUARTE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ive seen better products. if youre searching for volume just go for tresseme instead. its more effective and affordable.