BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Michelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent shampoo and it lasts quite a long time as a little goes a very long way. The smell is pleasant and it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable and keeps those pesky fly aways at bay. Great shampoo and it gets a thumbs up from me!
Chrissy V.
My go-to when straightening my hair! Smells great, too! My only concern is that it leaves my hair a little oily, so I have to do a double rinse when washing. But other than that...great product
Olivia F.
Summit, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much. Helps get the straight affect that I like but defiantly doesn't leave it pin straight. Also it can sometimes be harder to find in stores.
Katherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job of cleaning hair. My hair is naturally straight I bought this thinking it would keep it from kinking up but it does not. My hair saw no change as far as that goes. It doesn't smell over hearing either.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall smells greats and I noticed difference when I used it in my hair. Had a great lather and after a couple days my hair looked about more oily then normally, I have to say overall I'm satisfied with this shampoos
Doni V.
anything that can help each tiny little bit pull curl out of my hair without destroying it I am all for.... This didn't moisturize the way I wanted but it didnt' in my onion help straighten it and control the frizzyness... I am grateful for that... It did do what it said it would do... help make my hair straight...
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
I like the way it feels on your scalp and lathers well. Don't care for the scent too much but it works pretty good. Doesn't give me much volume but I like it and as far as the price goes it is a little over priced.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm IN LOVE with this shampoo. It's just great. It doesn't make a difference with the oiliness in it but other than that, pure love
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
I love this shampoo for my hair type cause I have dry and rough hair. It hydrates my hair and straighten them as well
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is expensive but so worth it. My hair is super curly and this took almost all the curl right out of it