BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Relaxes curl.  Adds shine.  Moisturizes. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I have really curly hair and from so many years of flat ironing and a few permanent straighten treatments it’s just a frizzy mess. So 90% of the time im flat ironing it. This shampoo helps a lot with that processes. Keeps my hair smooth and prepped for the steps to follow.
Kayla W.
blue springs
I have extreme curly hair and I use this product when I want to straighten my hair. It relaxes my curls a little bit. It doesn’t have a thick lather,but it gets the job done. I would use this product again.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Oh so SEXY...hair that is😍 I tend to like almost all Sexy Hair products I was introduced to their line by a hair consultant quite a few years back and their products never seem to disappoint! I was actually given this shampoo complimentary from a stylist at Regis, I adored it! Made my hair feel healthy an looked just as healthy as it felt! If you can find it...try it!
Maranda C.
I am absolutely in love with this stuff this was once my favorite product but now I can no longer find it in stores for some sad reason but this stuff is truly amazing I have the curliest hair and I would straighten my hair and spray it with this stuff it would literally stay straight without me having to go back over it for 3 days in a row!! I mean super straight as if it was naturally that way !
Connie G.
I have fine thin hair and most products weigh it down and make it look like listen. This product has given me volume and helped my straight hair look more alive. It gives me a volume and balance and doesn't way down the ends or doesn't make my scalp greasy. Great for all hair types
Sabrina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely LOVVEEE sexy hair products😃 the straightening side of the product works really well with keeping my hair straight and not frizzy. I have a hard time finding products that don't make my hair frizzy. Really happy won this products and smells good too
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
All of the sexy hair line is great. But the are on the more expensive side. These products do not leave hair feeling weighed down, or oily.... great stuff to have in your beauty stash
Chelsea S.
Love sexy hair products! I hate when you use most straighten products your hair still looks frizzy! but this products gives me volume and keeps my hair from frizzy up!
Valerie J.
Michigan City, IN
I have course curly hair and this is my favorite straightening product. It leaves my hair shiny and straight. It doesn't ever look greasy nor heavy!
Evangelina M.
Orange
It’s a great product I love it makes my hair look beautiful and makes it straight and it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel so smooth and soft
Tara T.
Does this really help straighten your hair?
Tammi M.
Does this really work? I have wavy hair i want to use a flatener on will this help to not make it frizzy?
Amelia H.
South Elgin, IL
I have slightly wavy hair, and sometimes I just want to go outside knowing my hair isn't a mess. Does this shampoo, or something like it work to help straighten it out?