BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Relaxes curl.  Adds shine.  Moisturizes. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• I have slightly wavy hair, and sometimes I just w...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really work? I have wavy hair i want to use a flatener on...2 Answers
  • Does this really help straighten your hair?3 Answers
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
This product really controls the frizz of my curly hair leaving it managable and easy to comb through before I flat iron
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
Sexy hair is a great brand. All their products are very effective. I have used a few
Erin f.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
As someone who has naturally curly hair this is perfect to keep my hair straight.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
I am absolutely in love with this stuff this was once my favorite product but now I can no longer find it in stores for some sad reason but this stuff is truly amazing I have the curliest hair and I would straighten my hair and spray it with this stuff it would literally stay straight without me having to go back over it for 3 days in a row!! I mean super straight as if it was naturally that way !
Connie G.
Connie G.
I have fine thin hair and most products weigh it down and make it look like listen. This product has given me volume and helped my straight hair look more alive. It gives me a volume and balance and doesn't way down the ends or doesn't make my scalp greasy. Great for all hair types
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely LOVVEEE sexy hair productsūüėÉ the straightening side of the product works really well with keeping my hair straight and not frizzy. I have a hard time finding products that don't make my hair frizzy. Really happy won this products and smells good too
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Colton, CA
If you're looking for any brand for shampoos this is a really good brand. I have tried it at my aunts house and it made my hair from curly to wavy.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
i really like this product, after washing my hair with this and letting it dry it is significantly straighter than it normally is.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love sexy hair products! I hate when you use most straighten products your hair still looks frizzy! but this products gives me volume and keeps my hair from frizzy up!
Mika R.
Mika R.
Love big sexy products. They make my hair feel amazing and one of the only things that actually work on my hair.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Does this really help straighten your hair?
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Does this really work? I have wavy hair i want to use a flatener on will this help to not make it frizzy?
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
South Elgin, IL
I have slightly wavy hair, and sometimes I just want to go outside knowing my hair isn't a mess. Does this shampoo, or something like it work to help straighten it out?