BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Spray & play harder is a firm volumizing hairspray. can be used on all hair types to provide fullness, lift , hold and shine while protecting against humidity. Hold:7; shine: 8. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I use this product every day and find that it is one of the best hair sprays you could buy" in 1 review
  • "This product works every time, even in the wind!" in 1 review
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray smells FANTASTIC. A relatively inexpensive hairspray for the quality you're getting. Sets my curled hair without making it heavy and fall flat (which is really easy to do because I have fine hair). A light misting all over is all you need for all night. Also has a slight volumizing effect if sprayed near the root.
Vanida M.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spray and Play HardER is a big hair loving glamazon's bff! It will keep a tease in place and your hair so high you could high five the glam gods. It even helps my style stay in place when on vacay in humid climates.
This is by far my favorite brand of hair products! It gives volume and helps keep your hair in place without feeling sticky or weighing it down. I would definitely recommend this product or anything from this brand. I like very voluminous hair and this product definitely helps me to achieve it!
Tiff's W.
At first this hairspray was pretty good but after repeat purchases I noticed the spray nozzle would break and I'd have to toss out before I got to finish the product..I also didn't care for the scent, the hold was good though.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic hold for tricky styles, as well as being able to go on light and not sticky for softer styles. This is my go-to daily hairspray.
Samantha W.
Anderson, SC
Best hairspray! Me and my boyfriend use this. I use it for teasing and holding my styles. He uses to spike his hair. Can get crunchy if you overload. Awesome hold! Doesn't have a fruity scent or anything but with the way it works, it shouldn't matter. Get it!
michelle b.
Pasco, WA
My hair is very hard to work with. This product works every time, even in the wind!
Deb P.
Love the Sexy hair sprays. It keeps your style, even it humid weather. I use this product every day and find that it is one of the best hair sprays you could buy
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want volume you will have some with this! I love this spray for keeping updos high and in place and for mega curls. can be messy on a windy day because it doesn't comb through well but still awesome.
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
Gives great volume to my hair. It's not sticky and not rough on my hair I definitely recommend