Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder Firm Volumizing Hairspray

Spray & play harder is a firm volumizing hairspray. can be used on all hair types to provide fullness, lift , hold and shine while protecting against humidity. Hold:7; shine: 8. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I use this product every day and find that it is one of the best hair sprays you could buy" in 1 review
  • "This product works every time, even in the wind!" in 1 review
Rachel R.
N Chesterfield, VA
This is my go-to hair spray. It gives workable hold when I use a curling iron to curl my hair and doesn’t feel crunchy. The scent isn’t overwhelming and one can will last a long time. It’s a decent price point and definitely one of the best hair sprays I have tried.
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
Big sexy is just an amazing brand! I use this product on my clients that want to go all in and have their hair bring them to the heavens! Use a little powder play, backcomb in a bottle and this bad boy and you're ready to do it like they do in Texas, baby!
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
I have been using this brand of hairspray for the past ten years and I will never use anything else. Nothing else will give the same volume to my very fine and flat hair. I spray some near my roots and back comb a little to give volume that holds all day.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
This hairspray smells FANTASTIC. A relatively inexpensive hairspray for the quality you're getting. Sets my curled hair without making it heavy and fall flat (which is really easy to do because I have fine hair). A light misting all over is all you need for all night. Also has a slight volumizing effect if sprayed near the root.
Vanida M.
Vancouver , WA
Spray and Play HardER is a big hair loving glamazon's bff! It will keep a tease in place and your hair so high you could high five the glam gods. It even helps my style stay in place when on vacay in humid climates.
This is by far my favorite brand of hair products! It gives volume and helps keep your hair in place without feeling sticky or weighing it down. I would definitely recommend this product or anything from this brand. I like very voluminous hair and this product definitely helps me to achieve it!
Tiff's W.
At first this hairspray was pretty good but after repeat purchases I noticed the spray nozzle would break and I'd have to toss out before I got to finish the product..I also didn't care for the scent, the hold was good though.
Anjela T.
Melbourne, FL
I naturally have pin straight- baby fine hair which *never* wants to hold a curl. I've tried numerous different kinds of hair sprays and this is the only one that has been able to keep and hold my curls all day and night. I was/ am quite impressed. Love this product!
Samantha W.
Anderson, SC
Best hairspray! Me and my boyfriend use this. I use it for teasing and holding my styles. He uses to spike his hair. Can get crunchy if you overload. Awesome hold! Doesn't have a fruity scent or anything but with the way it works, it shouldn't matter. Get it!
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
If you want volume you will have some with this! I love this spray for keeping updos high and in place and for mega curls. can be messy on a windy day because it doesn't comb through well but still awesome.