BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Spray & play harder is a firm volumizing hairspray. can be used on all hair types to provide fullness, lift , hold and shine while protecting against humidity. Hold:7; shine: 8. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I use this product every day and find that it is one of the best hair sprays you could buy" in 1 review
  • "This product works every time, even in the wind!" in 1 review
This is by far my favorite brand of hair products! It gives volume and helps keep your hair in place without feeling sticky or weighing it down. I would definitely recommend this product or anything from this brand. I like very voluminous hair and this product definitely helps me to achieve it!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
I love it! It holds my hair when its short and also does great when its long. Its the only hair spray I use and I never have to worry about it being stiff or looking like a helmet head
Vanida M.
Vanida M.
Vancouver , WA
Spray and Play HardER is a big hair loving glamazon's bff! It will keep a tease in place and your hair so high you could high five the glam gods. It even helps my style stay in place when on vacay in humid climates.
SM B.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic hold for tricky styles, as well as being able to go on light and not sticky for softer styles. This is my go-to daily hairspray.
Tiff's W.
Tiff's W.
At first this hairspray was pretty good but after repeat purchases I noticed the spray nozzle would break and I'd have to toss out before I got to finish the product..I also didn't care for the scent, the hold was good though.
Johni-Lynn H.
Johni-Lynn H.
Ludowici, GA
As a cosmetologist, I love this product! It really gives lots of volume to your hair. I totally recommend this product.
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
Not to crazy about this product, i do not feel as if my hair do lasted longer and it leave your hair very stiff
Anna  M.
Anna M.
Leesburg, VA
This is one of the best hair sprays around in my opinion. If you curl up your hair this spray will hold up those curls for hours! It also has a nice smell.
c a.
c a.
Mount Orab, OH
Love love love this hairspray, definitely a win win situation. Cant go wrong with big hair
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
Gives great volume to my hair. It's not sticky and not rough on my hair I definitely recommend