Sexy Hair Soy & Cocoa Tri-Wheat 16.9-ounce Treatment

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Soy & Cocoa Tri-Wheat Treatment keeps a combination of soy and tri-wheat that combats against the harmful effects of the sun and environment while penetrating the hair to replace proteins. Creates soft and tangle-free hair.

Does this product work well for bleached hair ?
Start your review of Sexy Hair Soy & Cocoa Tri-Wheat 16.9-ounce Treatment!
Think.this is the leave in conditioner which is phenomenal and monitor product has ever compared. Smells good, light weight and doesn't build up.
I loooove this shampoo! It smells amazing, it doesn't leave my hair with a residue it feels light and bouncy. My hair is considerably more shiny since I started using this, and even my friends have noticed a difference in my hair. I will definitely be buying this product again!