BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I am always switching shampoos and my number one thing to look for is moisture and frizz control! This is okay for that. It isn’t great if you have a dry scalp. I don’t but I do live in the desert.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
I love you so much that I bought the WHOLE line. Works like a charm. I use almost everyday.I feel like a beautiful princess. Va va voom!
Tami W.
Usually on sale at Ulta so it’s a great value. Love that it’s sulfate free for my keratin treated Hair. Works well to reduce frizz.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
I've only used this a handful of times. I like it so far. I'm not excited about the price but the product itself is just dandy!
Nichole F.
Pierceton
I use this product on my daughters frizzy hair and this product has really help tame down her fly aways and control the frizz
Riri S.
New Liberty
It’s an okay shampoo. At first when I get out my hair left soft and unfrizzy until a little later and it comes back.
Alyssa L.
Hartford
Didn’t work like it boasted it would. Left my hair super greasy and lifeless. Have it away after a few uses.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Sexy hair is my absolute favorite product line. It smells amazing and leaves your hair very soft and shiny
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
Love this shampoo. You can find in any beauty hair supplies place and it’s great for all kind of hair
Manda B.
Good product!
Would purchase again!
Decent price.
I would recommend to family and friends.