Sexy Hair Silky Sexy Conditioner 10.1 oz. uploaded by Katie B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Smooth Softness for Your Hair Get smooth and silky hair with the Sexy Hair Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner. The conditioner is formulated to nourish, rebuild and strengthen your hair. Now you can easily indulge your hair with the luxury of silk. It leaves your hair tangle-free and incredibly moisturized. Contains silk amino acids Panthenol for thicker hair Hydrolyzed soy protein improves hair texture Use the Sexy Hair Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner today for incredibly silky hair. Just for you: Suitable for all hair types. A Closer Look: The Sexy Hair Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner contains silk amino acids, which penetrate the hair to strengthen, rebuild and nourish chemically damaged hair without weighing it down or causing buildup. You Won't Find: Free of parabens Get Started: After shampooing, apply a small amount to damp hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse well. For deep conditioning, leave on hair for 15 minutes and rinse well. see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I have only used the conditioner once. It works good but not as I expected with how well the shampoo works. Smells like sweet tarts like the shampoo as well. I have a feeling after more washes the conditioner will work a bit better.
Katie B.
Washington, DC
I purchased a variant of this conditioner specifically intended for people with thick/coarse hair. Both the shampoo and conditioner have a fruity scent, though the grapey-ness of the conditioner is a little stronger and more medicinal than its counterpart. Remember ever having to take liquid Dimetapp when you were little? Yah, it kind of makes your head smell like that. That being said, it does leave your hair very soft and smooth. Overall, I would recommend it.
Michelle M.
This stuff was Absolutely Amazing for course, relaxed or natural African American Hair. If you wanted smooth silky tresses, this was one of my favorites next to Kerastaste Oleo Relax, and Mizani conditioners. After washing your hair, apply this conditioner, comb through and put on a plastic cap. Let the product go to work. In less than 15 minutes your hair will be easy to comb, style and simply behave gorgeously. Its ashame its so hard to find recently. The Whole SEXY HAIR line is well worth the money
Destini C.
Imperial, CA
I have dry and dull hair, and someone at a salon told me to try this. and i didn't think it would turn out as well as it did. It had my hair feeling lively and not so brittle. i absolutely adore this product. One of my most used conditioners.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
If you want something that will your hair feeling clean silky and smooth this is the product ! It works great in both treated and untreated hair I love it and recommend it regularly to my friends the smell is also amazing
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I'm a hair dresser and this is a lighter version for people with thin hair, works amazing they have a serum too love it! Would recommend this for someone with thinner or fine hair.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!! it is soooo cheap and soooo worth the price! i get soooo many compilments on my hair everyday its soooo crazy how much a conditioner can change tour self esteeem
Kaci L.
Seminary , MS
I always love big sexy product. This made my hair to soft. I could barely get my hair to hold a style after using this. Not my favorite.
Paula M.
Harlingen, TX
My hair needed a boost and I tried this amazing product, and I was not disappointed. My hair looked fabulous after 1st application.
gulnaz s.
Makes my hair smooth. Like all their products also use their shampoo fir best results. I absolutely adore this conditioner.
Jamika H.
Davenport, IA
Is it good on natural hair