BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cream 5.1 fl oz Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), D-Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Propylene Glycol, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chillea Millefolium Extract see more...

• Donde lo consigo1 Answers
  • How is the hold on this? I got my haircut really short this week ...3 Answers
Denise C.
I have had short hair mostly in my whole life and I like to style my hair in many different way my hair was wavy but after putting many colors it becomes ugly and it starts to need treatment and care, I bought this three years ago I love the brand it's a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.... it is light and non sticky or oily it brings volume to your hair and it comes out easily with warm water I usually use it for my lazy days and on date nights
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
Es increíble ayuda un montón a tu cabello lo hidrata y es de fácil aplicación y se puede conseguir por Amazon o eBay además tiene un precio bastante adsequible siempre lo compraría es muy buen producto.
Eduarda S.
Gente eu não sei, nunca usei gostaria de saber oque e sabe? Sou novinha no mundo da maquiagem aí fico perdidinha, mais oque e isso mesmo? Alguma pessoa do bem para me responder? Hahahaha, sou brincalhona gente nao liguem
Mikayla A.
I love these kinds of hair products they are long lasting and has a wonderful scent to them I use these hair products daily because there easy and fast to use I am very satisfied and never disappointed!
Kristy B.
When I use this I always use that I mail clients as it held better in shorter hair. It helps give texture and dimension.
Stephanie S.
Yauco Puerto Rico, PA
No lo he probado me gustaría hacerlo. Me lo recomiendan. Donde lo podre conseguir porque me interesa
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product it makes my hair feel and look so voluminous and pretty. Really recommend it
elaina s.
Great brand
Goes on smooth
Affordable prices
Great scent
Great for all hair typea
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I love this stuff!! I recently got a pixie cut and this is my go to every day product great hold and no flakes!!
Vontina B.
Marysville , CA
How is the hold on this? I got my haircut really short this week and have no idea how to style it
Stephanie S.