BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Features Increases body and shine bringing life to limp hair Can also be used as a light sculpting gel to create sleek styles Creates body and shine Great for sculpting Leaves hair feeling clean Specifications Item Weight - 6.8 oz. Type - Gel Gender - Unisex see more...

Kayla R.
Seekonk, Ma
Works great on pixie cuts for keeping the hair volumous which I know is something that can be lost with short hair. I love this line of products. Great forgetting that big hair that makes everyone want to look at you.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
It is so easy to use and super helpful when I don't have a lot of time to blow dry my hair . It adds just enough volume and the smell is so amazing i would totally recommended to anyone .
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Love this stuff! Great for my short hair creates volume and just makes my hair look fabulous. smells fantastic and not sticky at all. love it when I don't have time to blowdry
Melissa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for short hair that sometimes its difficult to manage, it does an excellent job in the hair, and this product last a lot time.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good texture gels u can do many styles with it n it's good for any type of hair (:affordable price for Unisex
Vanessa S.
Chatsworth, CA
I don't have short hair but I still use it for my crown. I love the volume and scent.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my hair was really short, this product was a god sent!! I had a hard time styling sometimes and this helped alot!
chris v.
ND
I had short hair for years, and since my hair is fine and curly it made it difficult for find good products to use. And sexy hair is great to use every day when i wanna blow dry and round brush it.
Kelsey B.
Mendenhall , Ms
Sexy hair products are hands down my favorite. Never found a product I was disappointed with! Works great in bobs and pixie cuts!! Obsessed for sure! Can't compare to anything else out there I think!
Crystal B.
Does this work on fine hair or does it just look clumpy and weigh down?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Is this product heavy or sticky? Does it stay all day?
Monica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it heavy? How do you apply it or use it?
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it very sticky? I like to curl my hair would this work?