BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Daily Cleansing Ritual. Inside each beautifully boxed product you'll find a luxurious bamboo face cloth paired together with a tub of Móa The Green Balm to create the ultimate cleansing kit. Móa The Green Balm is a must-have product for the entire family! Crammed with organic yarrow and lots of other lovely natural stuff, this handy little pot of Móa Balm has many weird and wonderful uses. Móa The Green Balm's miraculous healing powers soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites and grazes and works wonders as an aftershave balm and facial cleanser. For absolutely donkey's years yarrow's herbal properties have been used to heal and repair; keep a little pot of Móa handy for any little crisis! Móa Recipe: No nasties, just oodles of wholesome, lovely natural stuff so the whole family can use Móa The Green Balm, even if you have super-sensitive skin. Each pot of Móa The Green Balm is crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea millefolium) a herb renowned for its nourishing and healing properties. Combined with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic, yarrow creates an unrivalled healing synergy with endless therapeutic properties. Finally beeswax, coconut, sweet almond and soya bean oils help to soften, nourish and protect the skin. Bamboo Face Cloth: Bamboo fibre is naturally anti-bacterial and apart from being luxuriously soft, it's also one of the most eco materials on the planet. Give your skin a balancing deep cleanse, remove excess oil and impurities by following the simple daily cleansing ritual; ideal for problematic skin types including acne, eczema and psoriasis. Móa do NOT test their ingredients on our furry little friends. - 100% natural product - 100% organic herbs - Concentrated active ingredients - No chemicals - No artificial preservatives - No perfume - No alcohol - No parabens - No lanolin - Vegetarian see more...

Hailey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I need some color in the winter time I use this self tanner to give me a little tan. I love this product I probably have 2 cans in my bathroom right now!! It is super easy to use. I find it easiest to apply when I mix it with lotion I prefer baby lotion or any lotion with no scent. I totally recommend this product!!
Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate it, very watery and runny. Used it on my legs and it looked out indoors but when i got outside it looked so orange and unnatural. I really rubbed it in to so i don't why it came out so bad. The packaging is pretty so thats what kinda sucked me in.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair products is definitely Shinchel offer every day. Your hair is the most important, I wash my hair quite frequently and that can cause a lot of damage to the hair, but using this product has helped me not have so much friz!
sandra d.
Albertville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Celeste M.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You skins will look like a perfect tan not orange or brown. It's better that what I expect because it's super easy and fast to apply
kimberly c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love hair and this product is the perfect touch to any look a have on wetter it's a day or night look. And the smell is great.
Courtney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors and love how they don't take up much space unlike all the other pallets I have and use the color lasts a while
Jessica J.
Benton KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best styling spray out there.. does not leave your hair stiff or leave residue in your hair like some products.
Meghan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smells amazing!!!! Would recommend for anyone
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Querooo muitooo receeeeebeeer paaaraaaaa tessstaaaar ♡ meeeee mandeeeeem poooor favooooor genteeeee