BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Use on dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated fine/thin hair to boost moisture, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color. see more...

Devyn N.
I really loved this conditioner. My hair was lifeless because I bleached it a lot so it broke a lot. This product was apart of the products I used to bring it back from the dead. My hair is so much thicker now and happier.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I'm an aussie girl, but you are suppose to switch it up every now and then. it's very smoothing and makes my hair feel full bodied.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
Healthy sexy hair is an awesome brand! I absolutely love it. It does amazing things for my hair.
Ronnie b.
Warren, MI
My favorite conditioner smells really good to it helped my hair get thicker really works
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Yes, to this conditioner! It makes your hair feel so good after just one use.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Great product

Leaves my hair feeling so soft and nice. The smell is good too
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!
Laura E.
It’s a good product, just not great. I was expecting a silkier feel on my hair after washed/conditioned.