Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Care Top Coat for All Hair Types

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Reinvent your hair from the inside out. This unique transparent gloss gives hair color a boost between services. Your hair color will seem revived and extra shiny.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Care Top Coat for All Hair Types!
I honestly don't really know how much this product does for the hair but it smells amazing and makes my hair feel super smooth. It isn't super expensive and does a good job for the price. I love the smell of this product so much.
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Fine, Coarse
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this as a protectant for my colored hair. It smells amazing and lasts forever. Considering how many uses you get the price is well worth it. I’ve used it for so long.
Platinum / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Curly, Fine
Cedar Hill
This product is great for all types of hair. My hair is red and course this product keeps my hair color stay longer. It is average on price it is very effective and works well. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Red / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Color Treated
Bronx, NY
I got a sample of it one time!each & like every shampoo I try on my we've first, and this was definitely a pick for curly brazilian weaves.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Tried this because it was supposed to be "sulfate-free" and I have problems with my color fading really quickly. However, the second ingredient listed is "Sodium Laureth Sulfate". Sounds like a sulfate to me! Even if it were actually sulfate free, it does not work well for my fine, thin, straight, slightly dry hair. It might be good for other hair types, but it didn't leave my hair very shiny like some other sulfate free products do.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Hair Loss / Oily, Thick