BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Balsam ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Laura H.
Milwaukee, WI
I have incredibly thick hair so straightening it is usually an hour long ordeal and it still looks wavy when I'm done. If I put the size of a fine in before straightening and again after throughout the whole head, my hair will look and stay straight all day. And not to mention, this balm will also make your hair feel a lot softer.
Sharmane W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This balm is very helpful at smoothing out and straightening my wavy hair. It smells amazing and the price isn't that bad considering a little of this goes a long way. The only down side is that for some reason late at night my hair can get a oily look
Kelli C.
Somerville, MA
I have the straight sexy spray but I've never seen the straightening balm does it work ?