BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
I am in love with this product, most expensive products like this will leave my scalp feeling clogged or heavy but this one is amazing ! It has a very nice smell to it also, and would 10/10 buy it again !
Crystal B.
Ellenwood, GA
I really enjoyed using this shampoo! It has a nice citrous type smell to it. Really great for any hair type. It gave my hair twice as much volume as usual even though my hair is normally flat. I felt very clean and refreshed after using it only one time. Great product!
Monica B.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
If you are into chemical free shampoo, this is the shampoo for you! I have used other organic shampoos only to leave my hair lifeless and with no volume. Sexy Hair Organics Daily Shampoo cleans your hair while giving you volume as well. It's literally the best of both worlds , it's basically what I look for when purchasing a shampoo, that it's organic and that it gives me volume and this product seems to cover both as I have fine hair and I can't afford to be adding chemicals to my hair which will only break my hair.
Stevi W.
Yorkville, IL
This is a great shampoo. I love that it is organic. The smell is amazing. For anyone wanting something with out all the harsh chemicals. This product works great!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
This is one of the best hair care products I have ever come across. It is inexpensive and worth every penny that you spend! It leaves your hair feeling clean and moisturized. The packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. When you do find it this product is so easy to use!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
This is really good for natural hair and it's so long lasting and it makes your hair feel soft and not oily and it's so affordable you can buy it all the time
Kayla W.
Definitely makes me feel sexy! Such a wonderful hair care product that makes my scalp feel fresh and clean and leaves my hair gorgeous!
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
I love that this product is organic, I've been leaning towards these types of products. The smell and the results are just to die for!
Brittany M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best for my hair since I have scalp issues, I use this once to twice a week and it helps with my dry scalp and other issues
Mora D.
Mart, TX
Great product definitely worth the five stars! Affordable and doesn't have a weird smell quite pleasant actually .