BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! This moisturising conditioner nourishes and hydrates your hair whilst being gentle enough to use everyday. The 77% organic formulation of this conditioner contains aloe vera, goji berry and avocado extracts to strengthen repair damaged cuticles for smoother, frizz free hair. see more...

zsanique c.
Chandler, AZ
Helped heal my split ends, gave my hair good texture and moisturized it well. Great scent and not too harsh, affordable and all around a good conditioner
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This smells amazing! I love how it makes my hair feel after every uses! It is a little pricey, but I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type!
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Jessica L.
Purchased at: Amazon
1. “You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.”

2. “What’s the greater risk? Letting go of what people think – or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?”

3. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.”

4. “When I see people stand fully in their truth, or when I see someone fall down, get back up, and say, ‘Damn. That really hurt, but this is important to me and I’m going in again’—my gut reaction is, ‘What a badass.’”