BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Carla R.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite leave in conditioner/detangler, especially for someone who has dry, chemically damaged, or mechanically damaged hair. It comes with a continuous spray nozzle that is somewhat fragile so try not to drop it. I recommend spraying onto clean hands, rubbing between hands and applying midstrand to ends on damp/50% wet hair and then combing/picking to evenly distribute product then air dry or blow dry/style. Can get heavy if over applied, just add a little at a time.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is a really good detangler for long hair. I used it at work on my clients because my own hair is sensitive to protein. I think it works best though if you spray it out into your hand and then put it through your hair. It isn’t very effective just spraying it on. It smells really good, just like the shampoo and conditioner that match it. It detangles, hydrates and protects from heat.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is that after a few applications, the nozzle gets clogged and won't spray a mist, just shoots a stream of product. But otherwise this is an excellent product! It lets me comb or brush through my long, plentiful, but fine strands of hair. This also feels conditioning. My curls are always better defined with this product!
amber.m.spitler S.
Eldred
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! The ONLY detangler that works with my long, thick hair. Great smell and doesn’t leave my hair greasy. Bought in my local beauty supply store for around $9. HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you have long hair. Sexy Hair Long Luxe Detangler Leave In Spray
Nikki J.
Peoria
I have very long hair that tangles easily. This stuff is a life saver for me. I recommend to anyone with long hair who has issues with tangles. It makes my hair feel so soft as well.
Tara N.
I love this stuff! I have long hair that gets tangled often. This is great to use after the shower to prevent tangling and at the end of he day to brush out tangles. The smell is great and makes my hair feel very soft.
Martha A.
OAKLAND, CA
tried this on my own hair and my friend's wig, it worked better on my friend than on me. at first the leave in made my hair feel soft and conditioned but dry hours later.