BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

WHAT IT IS This 450 Degree F Heat Protection Setting Hairspray helps maintain long-lasting damage-free curls. Keep curls from falling flat without any crunch. WHAT IT DOES Most Styling involves using a heat tool that can heat up to 450 degrees Repeated unprotected and excessive heat can cause damage to hair. Sexy Hair introduces Hot Sexy Hair a line specifically designed to protect hair against heat damage. The three easy to use products clearly identify what they do and what they should be used for. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
No no no! Do not buy this product. I bought it at Ulta and it did. It meet my expectations. I sprayed it on my hair and I notice my hair began getting hard. I also noticed that it had a funky smell. I do not recommend anyone purchasing this product. I think I would stick to Beyond the Zone hair protector from Sally Beauty.
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
Works well for some extra hold with roller sets mostly. The mist comes out too chunky to use on dry hair and causes too much steam to come off the hair. Smells great though. Can also be used to push fly-aways down during blowdrying.
Corrisa M.
I am a hair stylist for 25yrs. I have used a lot of thermal sprays. At first when these 3 items game out I was wow so we really need all 3? I bought them all and used them all and the answer is yes! They are the best I have tried in years. They are all I use.
This is very good and smells great. This works very well and has some holding power. So if you use too much per section it can get crunchy. Spray on and comb through the hair strand before you wrap the hair for even protection.