BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

WHAT IT IS Protect your hair from heat damage with Hot Sexy Hair Prep Me - Blow Dry Primer. WHAT IT DOES Hot Sexy Hair Prep Me - Heat Protection Blow Dry Primer provides up to 69 Reduction on in Breakage and protects up to 450F

Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
The Sexy Hair brand is quickly and easily becoming one of my favorite go-to hair products for my coarse, thick and often unruly and difficult to style hair! It's been a real challenge for me to be able to find hair products that actually DO what they say and don't leave my hair with a greasy, weighed-down residue. However, noticing this product on the shelf in my local store, I opted to purchase it having had success with the heat protectant spray version. After using it for the firs time, I noticed a decrease in the amount of time I spend blow-drying my hair. Even if it was a couple minutes, it's still proof it is working! Plus, there was no greasy residue, or unpleasant odor; in fact, it has a pleasant, subtle scent and is weightless. Though it's main intention is to protect hair from heat damage, I noticed a decrease in frizz as I styled my hair and was pleased with the end result! I definitely will be sticking with the Sexy Hair brand and this very product.
Rachel A.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I can definitely tell it has helped when I use heat on my hair. Doesn’t have a burning smell either. Great product and will definitely be telling everyone I know to give it a try!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I apply this to my damp towel-dried hair immediately prior to blow drying and it keeps my hair silky and smooth to the touch. It's technically a heat protectant but I find that it keeps my hair from feeling over-dried or hay-like since I do have somewhat damaged hair.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the couple sexy hair products I don't love, but I don't hate. It's a heat protectant, but my Kerastase works SO much better(at least my hair feels better. Smells fine. Probably won't buy another, but will use what I have.
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
Smells amazing and does what it promises. Make sure hair is completely wet before using though so you don't get build up from it!
Amberly C.
Colorado Springs
Very thick and makes my hair kinda stiff, still figuring out the right amount of product to use for ny thickness of hair
Corrisa M.
I am a hair stylist for 25yrs. I have used a lot of thermal sprays. At first when these 3 items game out I was wow so we really need all 3? I bought them all and used them all and the answer is yes! They are the best I have tried in years. They are all I use.
This is very good and smells great. Be sure to work evenly through the hair. Almost work it in like you would shampoo to get the best protection for your hair. It has not sticky feel to it at all. Sometimes I’ll use it as a cutting lotion.