Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Soy Renewal Argan Oil Treatment

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy hair healthy sexy soy renewal argan oil treatment provides deep moisture, restoring natural luster without adding extra weight or leaving behind any oily residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Soy Renewal Argan Oil Treatment!
Portland , ME
This is the closest dupe to Morrocanoil treatment I have found so far. It even smells similar. It makes hair shiny, smooth and manageable whether you heat style or air dry your hair. It doesn’t weigh hair down or easily make it greasy like some of these products can.
This is a great everyday Hair oil. It makes your hair soft and shiny, and it’s a very lightweight oil, making it hard to over-apply. It’s a bit pricy, however worth the splurge; sometimes you can find it at ulta on sale. I’ve bought this product time and time again, and I’ll continue to make it my go-to!
Zanesville, OH
This smells amazing! I love how it makes my hair feel after every uses! It is a little pricey, but I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type!