BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy hair healthy sexy soy milk conditioner contains provitamin b, soy protein and amino acids. Nourishes and moisturizes hair. Prevents damage and color from fading. Helps detangle hair for smoothness. Leaves hair shiny and protected. Suitable for normal to dry, color and chemically treated hair. see more...

Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This conditioner has me torn. It leaves my hair really soft BUT it smells really strongly (it smells like a pumpkin spice latte and white flowers it’s odd), and it has GLITTER in it. I literally find sparkles all over my hands after using this which I kind of hate. So while the conditioner itself works well, the smell and the glitter are really off-putting to me.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the conditioner I used to use along time before the one I use now. The smell of it is very light and sweet. I feel like you need a big size for long hair in offer for it to get a full coverage like you would want. For me this is great for men only because of how easy it is to style your hair afterwards with this
Jennifer O.
Raymond, NH
I'm obsessed with there soy conditioner safe for.color treated hair! I the price is perfect and I'd say it's better then most I've tried if your into the whole soy thing then you will love this conditioners
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
It’s ok didn’t notice any crazy difference. I didn’t re purchase only because I’ve found better products. I wouldn’t repurchase but it isn’t band and I do like the brand.
Maria J.
With a small amount of this conditioner it will have your hair really soft and silk.the smell is pretty amazing it targets damaged and easy tangled hair it also helps give your hair hydration to it.im pretty satisfied with this product when you combine it with the shampoo
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
BEST CONDITIONER EVER!!!! If you have long, think, dry, itchy head this product will change your routine for good!! I have been searching for what feels like ever for a product that will fix all those issues and THIS WORKS GUYS!! It makes my hair feel so lovly and soft smooth all the above!!!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This gets the job done at conditioning my hair and protecting my color. The reason it is not a higher rating is that it is not a inexpensive conditioner and yes it is a bit better than cheaper alternatives but not by much and I was really expecting it to do more.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I’ve used this conditioner for years and it never fails. It is thick enough to get through. Dry tangled bleached hair yet it never weighs my hair down or makes it oily. Plus it smells really fresh and s little goes a long way.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Their entire soy collection is amazing. I cannot day enough about it. It doesn’t strip your hair and keeps it so healthy looking. It smells amazing too. It isn’t expensive and I’ve been using it for years. No build up which is amazing!
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I live for this conditioner! I use the accompanying shampoo and hair oil. It’s not super expensive, it smells good, and leaves my hair really soft with less frizz. I’ve tried a ton of other brands and always come back to this
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Soy Milk Conditioner - I love sexy hair but have not tried this conditioner yet… My hair is really dry and damaged, anyone recommend?

back