BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy hair healthy sexy soy milk conditioner contains provitamin b, soy protein and amino acids. Nourishes and moisturizes hair. Prevents damage and color from fading. Helps detangle hair for smoothness. Leaves hair shiny and protected. Suitable for normal to dry, color and chemically treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This gets the job done at conditioning my hair and protecting my color. The reason it is not a higher rating is that it is not a inexpensive conditioner and yes it is a bit better than cheaper alternatives but not by much and I was really expecting it to do more.
Heather A.
Brockton, MA
BEST CONDITIONER EVER!!!! If you have long, think, dry, itchy head this product will change your routine for good!! I have been searching for what feels like ever for a product that will fix all those issues and THIS WORKS GUYS!! It makes my hair feel so lovly and soft smooth all the above!!!
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
With a small amount of this conditioner it will have your hair really soft and silk.the smell is pretty amazing it targets damaged and easy tangled hair it also helps give your hair hydration to it.im pretty satisfied with this product when you combine it with the shampoo
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I’ve used this conditioner for years and it never fails. It is thick enough to get through. Dry tangled bleached hair yet it never weighs my hair down or makes it oily. Plus it smells really fresh and s little goes a long way.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I live for this conditioner! I use the accompanying shampoo and hair oil. It’s not super expensive, it smells good, and leaves my hair really soft with less frizz. I’ve tried a ton of other brands and always come back to this
Melissa T.
Omaha, NE
Love healthy sexy hair! It’s sulfate free and is soy based with cocoa and argon oil. It’s color safe and moisturizing. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and love them! Buy them during the liter sales!
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
It’s ok didn’t notice any crazy difference. I didn’t re purchase only because I’ve found better products. I wouldn’t repurchase but it isn’t band and I do like the brand.
Megan H.
Hanover , MD
Love everything about this brand! Had this used on my hair at the salon and had to take a pic on my phone to purchase myself. Affordable and made my hair so healthy and easy to brush. Not greasy at all.
I'm absolutely in love with this product!! I love the fact that it leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling good. I would choose this over any product. it's very affordable and I'm satisfied with it. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 6 months now and I plan to continue using it! :)
Lauren F.
Bellevue, NE
I LOVE THIS. I used to have to wash my hair every day because I thought it was getting so greasy so fast. Found out it was the sulfate! Switched to this and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been. It's even safe for color-treated hair. Buy this and use it!! I get liters of it and stock up. Never have less than 2 liters on hand!
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Soy Milk Conditioner - I love sexy hair but have not tried this conditioner yet… My hair is really dry and damaged, anyone recommend?