BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy hair healthy sexy soy milk conditioner contains provitamin b, soy protein and amino acids. Nourishes and moisturizes hair. Prevents damage and color from fading. Helps detangle hair for smoothness. Leaves hair shiny and protected. Suitable for normal to dry, color and chemically treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
I'm absolutely in love with this product!! I love the fact that it leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling good. I would choose this over any product. it's very affordable and I'm satisfied with it. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 6 months now and I plan to continue using it! :)
Lauren F.
Bellevue, NE
I LOVE THIS. I used to have to wash my hair every day because I thought it was getting so greasy so fast. Found out it was the sulfate! Switched to this and my hair is the healthiest it's ever been. It's even safe for color-treated hair. Buy this and use it!! I get liters of it and stock up. Never have less than 2 liters on hand!
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Soy Milk Conditioner - I love sexy hair but have not tried this conditioner yet… My hair is really dry and damaged, anyone recommend?