BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

It is a moisturizing shampoo that enriches and creates strong hair and gorgeous shine. Great for protecting hair color as well as all natural hair types. Apply Healthy Sexy Moist Shampoo to damp hair, then lather, next rinse and repeat if necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mattie S.
Ponca, NE
Love Sexy Hair products! Use so many different products and love all of them! The soy milk shampoo has been awesome because I have hard water at school. The formula is so creamy and nice on my hair. Makes my hair so soft and shiny! Fixed my split ends right up!
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Funk bottle, but makes your hair soft. I only wash my hair every 3 days, and this does a great job of moisturizing and healing the heat hell I sometimes put my locks through.
dulce z.
Me gusta mucho este shampoo porque te deja el cabello muy suabe y aparte es de leche de soya muy bueno
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
It may sound quite odd to have Soymilk in your shampo but it feels great! Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soymilk Shampoo feels fabulous-and HEALTHY-when washing your hair with such wonderful, gentle ingredients. I love the way it makes my hair feel!
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
Makes my hair feel soft smooth and silky! I have textured hair but also fine and a lot of it! Also it's considered curly but I would say wavy and this helps a lot!
Brandi C.
Pocatello, ID
I like brands that don't weigh down my hair and leave my hair feeling soft. I have tried numerous brands and this one seems to work out
Carolyn M.
Purcell, OK
I love how this makes my hair feel and smell. The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair moisturized with great volume.
Mary P.
I received this shampoo in one of my monthly subscription boxes (I have quite a few!) & at first I just pushed it aside, but I recently used it and I LOVE IT!!!
Fabiola L.
Excelente shampoo te deja el cabello súper manejable y lindo ya que esta hecho de leche de soya que tiene grandes beneficios para el cabello
Ashleydawn W.
Love this product for adding shine and moisture when i want to flat iron or smooth out my hair! Go to for the sleek look!
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Where I can buy this one ?
Joanna G.
Foodie Expert
I have never tried this shampoo can someone tell me if this shampoo is safe for colored hair?
V E.
What's this stuff like?
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Foodie Expert
Is this for color treated hair?