Sexy Hair - Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Treatment 200ml

by Sexy Hair Concepts

This hair strengthening treatment is enriched with soy and cocoa. The hydrating deep conditioner revives each strand and locks in moisture while preventing and repairing damage. Brand: Sexy Hair Size: 6.8 ounces Hair type: Damaged Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair - Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Tri-Wheat Treatment 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
The Woodlands
Love this product! Adds moisture and a revived feeling to my hair every time I use it. The price of this product works with a budget & is easy to use!
Meriden, KS
Yes yes yes That's the best way to d scribe how happy this product makes me I've tried everything for my hair and I love it