BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Detangles and softens hair. Imparts light protein and moisture. Helps prevent static electricity. Use on damp hair before styling. see more...

Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
A good, lightweight leave-in conditioner that won't leave your hair feeling weighed down. I especially like using this when the weather is hot and I can spray it in damp hair and put it up in a bun during the day and have wavy, soft hair when I take it down at night.
Tonya Y.
Anderson, SC
If you are looking for a leave in that doesn't weigh the hair down this is it. I use this on my fine hair clients who need moisture but need the volume as well.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I absolutely love this and it's super cute made literally it works great on my hair and it smells goooood and the pricing on these are really great also
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This spray is kind of like a texture spray. You won't need too much, depending on the look you are going for. It smells really good.
Kerina O.
Port huron , MI
Th is is one of the few sexy hair products I actually like. It is an amazing leave in conditioner and helps detangle hair so well
Angela J.
West Covina
Works really well and doesnt leave build up or weigh your hair down. It smells good and adds strength before styling.
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
This leave in conditioner could tame the locks of Hermione Granger. My sister and I have the WORST tangles after a day of tennis or the beach. After shampoo and conditioner, I spray this in my hair and it makes the tangles disappear! So smooth and easy to comb out. Also, it has a great lasting effect of non frizzy hair!