BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Soy Renewal Beach Spray from Healthy Sexy Hair gives beach-like body and texture in a soy styling spray. This sea-scented spray gives hair definition, volume and texture and is easy to apply. Rich in Vitamin E and Moroccan argan oil, the spray nourishes, protects and heals damaged hair. Apply to damp hair for all-over texture or to dry hair for detailing and volume. Brand: Healthy Sexy Hair Size: 5.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Great for everyday use on all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Lynn B.
Review for: Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray, 5.1 Fluid Ounce more...
A nice soft scent and easy to use with the spray mechanism. It gave me the look I was going for. It works as well as other premium brands. I’d buy it again and recommend the product.
Jessica A.
I'm giving this product a 3 out of 5 starts because I got it at target for around $12 on sale and I used it as soon as I left the store to fix up my hair (which was a mess) I applied it brushed my hair and everything was great until my hair dried then my hair has this white film on it and every time I would touch my hair my hands would get full of the spray. Only used it that one time and I still have the bottle won't be purchasing again
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
This product gave my hair a strange texture... not like most beach sprays. It was almost sticky feeling constantly! It didn't do much to style my hair either. Not a huge fan, probably won't buy it again. :( Sexy Hair - Healthy Sexy Hair - Soy Renewal Beach Spray 150ml
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 150Ml more...
So lately I've been trying to use less heat on my hair since I'm about to color it and don't want to totally kill my hair :/ I have naturally wavy hair but I used to still curl my hair because I could never really get the exact look I was going for. I've found that using this works even better than curling my hair though! It gives a much more natural look than anything I've been able to achieve with a curling iron or wand. I just let my hair mostly dry, use this, and braid my hair. By the time my hair is dry I have this awesome wavy, natural hair look! I don't know how much this works for people with naturally straight hair, but if you have semi-wavy or at least more textured hair and are looking for the secret to awesome, no-heat hairstyles, I would definitely recommend this product.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Such a great product while on vacation and after a shower to put in hair and go out ! Long lasting and doesn't make hair feel stiff or gross after either ! I naturally have thin straight hair but yes there's always room for improvement to keep it in longer
Nikki Z.
I have thin hair and flat hair so this really adds volume to my hair. It is also great for winter when my hair is affected by static electricity. Best I have used so far.
Autumn R.
Sandy Hook, KY
This is one of my all time favorite beauty products and easily my favorite hair styling product. I absolutely love the texture it gives my naturally fine/straight hair! As a blonde, you have to be careful not to use too much of any product to avoid showing how oily your hair may be, but this stuff is very matte and make my hair look and smell AMAZING!
Paige I.
Review for: 150Ml more...
I like trying out new beach sprays and thought I'd give this one a go as I really enjoy the healthy sexy hair leave in conditioner. It does give nice volume and waves and works well. However, the smell was very chemical-y and unpleasant. Also, it's pretty expensive, I got it for $18 at Ulta. There are cheaper alternatives that work just as well and smell much better!
Sarah J.
Review for: 150Ml more...
Love how this gives my hair nice beachy texture without the ocean, but does leave my hair a bit uncombable, so usually can only be left in for a day or I use it on second day hair. Smells good. Price is reasonable. Don't need a lot of product to get the job done.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
Great product both as a texture spray and as a light hold for already created beachy waves or messy curls, I would rather use this product than a sea salt hair texturizing spray because the soy is much more healthy and more nourishing for my hair texture. 10/10 & smells great
Brooke B.
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy?
Erin D.
Tukwila, WA
Does anyone know if this makes your hair crunchy or if it leaves the hair soft?
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Who else loves this product?
Janet M.
I've been on the hunt for the best beach hair products for summer. I've tried many in the past, one of my favorites is John Frieda's beach blonde surf spray. How does this compare? I have naturally wavy, hair if I don't blow dry it. Would this work well for me?!?!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
How does this compare to the way your hair is after being in the actual ocean?