2 colors available

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Soy Renewal Beach Spray from Healthy Sexy Hair gives beach-like body and texture in a soy styling spray. This sea-scented spray gives hair definition, volume and texture and is easy to apply. Rich in Vitamin E and Moroccan argan oil, the spray nourishes, protects and heals damaged hair. Apply to damp hair for all-over texture or to dry hair for detailing and volume. Brand: Healthy Sexy Hair Size: 5.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Great for everyday use on all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
So lately I've been trying to use less heat on my hair since I'm about to color it and don't want to totally kill my hair :/ I have naturally wavy hair but I used to still curl my hair because I could never really get the exact look I was going for. I've found that using this works even better than curling my hair though! It gives a much more natural look than anything I've been able to achieve with a curling iron or wand. I just let my hair mostly dry, use this, and braid my hair. By the time my hair is dry I have this awesome wavy, natural hair look! I don't know how much this works for people with naturally straight hair, but if you have semi-wavy or at least more textured hair and are looking for the secret to awesome, no-heat hairstyles, I would definitely recommend this product.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Sandy Hook, KY
This is one of my all time favorite beauty products and easily my favorite hair styling product. I absolutely love the texture it gives my naturally fine/straight hair! As a blonde, you have to be careful not to use too much of any product to avoid showing how oily your hair may be, but this stuff is very matte and make my hair look and smell AMAZING!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Love how this gives my hair nice beachy texture without the ocean, but does leave my hair a bit uncombable, so usually can only be left in for a day or I use it on second day hair. Smells good. Price is reasonable. Don't need a lot of product to get the job done.
Cindie R.
Cindie R.
Shafter , CA
This product is amazing! Since summer is almost here this is the perfect go to product for natural looking hair due, if you don't want to use those hot curling irons this is perfect for wavy beach hair. Perfect for spring ! 😍
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love love love it's lightweight perfect for summer doesn't leave my hair crunchy which I love because I have thick curly hair and it's hard to find one that dose not I highly recommend this product.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
This stuff smells great! It does leave a good texture on the hair. I used it non my child's already very curly hair & it made her curls loose, normally she has very tight curls.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Peoria, IL
The scent is wonderful! Smells like when you put on a yummy suntan lotion. I use it everyday to give my hair some texture, as I have fine hair. Try it..it's great!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Patterson, CA
Gives me perfect beach waves with little effort! I love the smell too! Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dirty like some others I've used.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
Absolutely LOVE this beach spray! Doesn't make my hair dry or brittle. (Seems conditioning!) give it a try! Great for summer and spring!
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
This spray has a nice scent, and I do believe it gave my hair some texture however it made my hair really hard to brush out.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Kent, WA
Does anyone know if this makes your hair crunchy or if it leaves the hair soft?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy?
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Who else loves this product?
Janet M.
Janet M.
I've been on the hunt for the best beach hair products for summer. I've tried many in the past, one of my favorites is John Frieda's beach blonde surf spray. How does this compare? I have naturally wavy, hair if I don't blow dry it. Would this work well for me?!?!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
San Antonio, TX
There are so many days when I just don't have time to do anything more then let me hair dry naturally. Would this work to help my shoulder length wavy hair look good on days like this?