Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairspraySexy Hair Concepts

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair So You Want it All 22-in-1 150mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair So You Want it All 22-in-1 150mL!
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Overall I'm pretty impressed with this hair product. Healthy Sexy Hair has been one of my favorite brands for quite some time. This leave-in treatment left my hair shiny and smelling amazing.
Manchester, NJ
Love this stuff!! Literally struck a goldmine when I found it! THE best leave-in there is. I’ve gotten a bunch of people hooked on this too! I have knotty hair after I get out of the shower and this is my go-to! I can always count on this to work. Stock up when it goes on sale! 12/10 would recommend 💙
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great product for dry hair as it is a little bit more oily in consistency. It is very helpful for my bleached and dry hair.
Norris City, IL
I am really enjoying this leave in treatment. It is pretty pricey, but sometimes you can catch it on sale. Sometimes the nozzle gets clogged and can cause a mess. I have purchased three or four times and plan on continuing to use it.
I really love this hair care line, but I’m not that happy with this product as I am with the rest. It makes my hair feeling heavy and greasy and it acts like a hairspray, so it makes my hair clumpy. I don’t really care for the smell either. I tried to stick it out and use it all, but I just was not liking the results at all.
I originally purchased this on a recommendation from the stylist I went to at Ulta, I told her I have a lot of issues with tangling on the bottom half of my hair from bleach damage. I usually don't think this kind of thing will work for my greasy hair but I love it and am on my 3rd bottle, it's not cheap but covers all of your bases with leave in products. I still use an additional heat protection because I don't want my hair to get more fried but this is wonderful for after shower use!
Meridian, ID
Been using this for about two months now, i bleach my hair quite often and this has kept my hair from feeling dry and damaged so i love it!! I apply a decent amount to my wet hair after i get out of the shower and let my hair air dry 🥰
Scranton, PA
The Sex soy line is pretty fantastic, however this particular one...The product itself is okay, but the aerosol can is garbage. It is impossible to get it to spray evenly, or even remotely uniformly. You have to spray this into your hands to work through your hair, or you’ll wind up with chucks and globs of this on certain areas, and nothing on others. The whole point of a spray is so that you don’t have to use your hands, right? As for the actual leave-in, meh. It’s great for detangling, but I feel like it weighs my hair down, without enough softness or frizz fighting to be worth it. And, there’s GLITTER in it! Yes, actual glitter. With no warning or even mention of it! Very fine glitter, but still...GLITTER! If you want tyour hair, face, and cloths to resemble a child or a stripper, this might be for you. Seriously, glitter?!?
Greenfield, MA
Great leave in for fine hair! It’s super lightweight and gives you protection from multiple things like dryness, heat, and frizz! Keeps my hair shiny and healthy!
I love this!!! I have been on a quest to find less expensive alternatives to my favorite products that I unfortunately can't always buy unless there's a sale. Moroccan Oil & It's a 10 leave-in Lite are my holy grail combo. This Soy You Want It All gives me similar results to Moroccan Oil. I have very long, thin hair but lots of it. My hair has the potential to look full and silky but way too easily gets flat, lifeless and oily-looking. I am so impressed with this product. I do 2 quick pumps into my hands, rub my hands together and apply to the ends of my hair before blowdrying and straightening. After I straighten I apply 1 spray of It's a 10 leave-in Lite the same way I applied the former. One tip, I found that I get the best results when I start doing my hair while it's still very wet from the shower. Sometimes I'll let my hair half-dry while doing my makeup before blowdrying and styling but every time i do that I don't get as good results. Idk why, just ends up looking less vibrant and not as full.

Looking for your answer?