BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

All Nighter Hair Spray For All Hair Types Resists Humidity Provides Long-Lasting Maximum Hold & Intense Shine Perfect For Keeping Updos & Elaborate Styles In Place Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts. Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this actually extend your color or help with thinnin...1 Answers
Marie S.
no where
BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo I have used this product only two or three times but I like it very much but this product is probably best for dry scalps I would definitely buy this item again
Molly B.
Shampoo, sure it's sold as that. I have looong thin hair so I don't use this daily but when my ends start to feel dry and damaged I switch to this for a day or two and all of a sudden I have that "fresh from the salon hair"
Alli M.
I color my hair a very four weeks . I have a fair amount of stubborn white and grey hair, so preserving the coloring is important to me. I purchased this at a local hair salon and just feel, meh, about it. Nothing I really like or really hate about it, just meh. I won't repurchase this one.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
This, along with the conditioner, is nice and gentle for all hair types. It keeps the color looking good for longer without leaving it lifeless. Like a lot of color extend shampoos, it does lack luster at delivering volume but does a great job at keeping colored hair nice and silky.
Kelsey P.
Daphne, AL
Love this shampoo! It's smells amazing and makes my hair look wonderful. I have very fine hair so it's hard to find a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh it down. This didn't and left it shiny. I was very satisfied with this product and would try it again.
Maddison F.
Effingham, KS
After having a baby the texture of my hair changed. It was getting really dry and breaking off. I decided to try this product after a friend of mine told me that it worked very well. I took the chance and decided to try it, I mean what could it hurt? I am so glad that I decided to try this product.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I like using a color extend shampoo and conditioner to maintain the color in my hair. This product definitely does the trick and I enjoy the smell a lot.  It is definitely not the best shampoo on the market, but for the price as is a set, I will definitely repurchase.
Ashley F.
Elkridge, MD
I have very think coarse hair and this helps in hydrating my hair very well. I feel like it's also helped in the overall manageability with my hair and love the smell
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo
Love the scent and feel of this product. It makes my hair look and feel great. It's a little pricey but I feel it does last awhile. It's worth the money.
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I love how lathered this shampoo got, a little goes a long way. It did help keep my color last
Longer. I bought at Ulta for a good price.
Kelly K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this actually extend your color or help with thinning hair? I have colored and thin hair.