BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

All Nighter Hair Spray For All Hair Types Resists Humidity Provides Long-Lasting Maximum Hold & Intense Shine Perfect For Keeping Updos & Elaborate Styles In Place Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts. Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this actually extend your color or help with thinning hair? I ...1 Answers
Alli M.
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I color my hair a very four weeks . I have a fair amount of stubborn white and grey hair, so preserving the coloring is important to me. I purchased this at a local hair salon and just feel, meh, about it. Nothing I really like or really hate about it, just meh. I won't repurchase this one.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This, along with the conditioner, is nice and gentle for all hair types. It keeps the color looking good for longer without leaving it lifeless. Like a lot of color extend shampoos, it does lack luster at delivering volume but does a great job at keeping colored hair nice and silky.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Daphne, AL
Love this shampoo! It's smells amazing and makes my hair look wonderful. I have very fine hair so it's hard to find a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh it down. This didn't and left it shiny. I was very satisfied with this product and would try it again.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Shampoo, sure it's sold as that. I have looong thin hair so I don't use this daily but when my ends start to feel dry and damaged I switch to this for a day or two and all of a sudden I have that "fresh from the salon hair"
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My color last su much longer when I use this shampoo. It's my go to right after I get my color touched up
Nash T.
Nash T.
Smells great, works great. I recommend this product very early when I first started using this product.
Maddison F.
Maddison F.
Horton, KS
After having a baby the texture of my hair changed. It was getting really dry and breaking off. I decided to try this product after a friend of mine told me that it worked very well. I took the chance and decided to try it, I mean what could it hurt? I am so glad that I decided to try this product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I like using a color extend shampoo and conditioner to maintain the color in my hair. This product definitely does the trick and I enjoy the smell a lot.  It is definitely not the best shampoo on the market, but for the price as is a set, I will definitely repurchase.
EmmaBeth Eden S.
EmmaBeth Eden S.
Centerton, AR
Sexy hair concepts is perfect for anyone looking for something at a decent price range and a very good salon like product!
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Iike this alot and it works great! I would buy it again it's a big must for sure! I will be buy it again ! yes yes yes
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Does this actually extend your color or help with thinning hair? I have colored and thin hair.