How well does this work? Pros and cons?
Roseville, MI - il y a 3 ans

4 answers

There are no cons with this!! This product is good for straight hair, fine hair, curly hair, wavy hair. It smells like cotton candy and it doesn't leave hair feel oily!! It's great for shine and detangling and priming!!
il y a un an
I love it!! It does not make your hair feel greasy or oily and it smells like cotton candy. It gets rid of frizz, keeps your hair looking shiny and healthy... also use as a heat protectant. The only con would be using way too much...you only need a little bit... it goes a long way🥰🥰🥰
il y a un an
I use this on my daughter, my clients, and my self. I don’t style my clients with anything else, especially my blonde clients. Makes their ends feel so much softer and shinier. With oils always focus on the ends, never the roots that’s when they will look all greasy.
il y a 2 ans
I use this product every single day and have for about six to eight months now. I think this product works really well. I start with a pea sized amount in my hand, because a little goes a really long way with this product. I work it through the ends of my hair, and then work my way up and avoid the root area. If you apply too much to the roots your hair can look really greasy, so just try to avoid the roots if possible. I have noticed a huge difference in how my ends feel. They are not nearly as split at they were before my last haircut, and overall my hair feels softer and has more shine all the time!
il y a 3 ans