Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL

[product:sexy-hair-concepts-healthy-love-oil-hair-oil-34-oz]
Is there any other products similar to this?
How well does this work? Pros and cons?
Start your review of Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL!
Laura B.
Rock Island, TN
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Laura B.
With this serum, a little goes a long way! Too much will make your hair greasy! Apply to the ends to help prevent your hair from getting dry! I put it in my hair when it in damp, to help avoid frizz! If I don’t put it in then, I will typically put one pump in my hands after my hair is flat ironed and it helps to prevent frizz also! I’ve had my bottle since Christmas, and still have over half left! It’s on the more pricey side, but I believe it is worth the price!
Elizabeth H.
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Elizabeth H.
I love this! I bought it after getting my hair done at a salon. Doesn’t leave your hair feeling very oily. I normally use mine with a hair bristle brush. Works great on my ends since I always have frizzy hair 😄
Jenny D.
Bakersfield, CA
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Jenny D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Es un excelente aceite para el cabello no se siente grasaso es muy muy bueno en verdad lo recomiendo mucho aparte te deja un brillo y cabello tan manejable que wawww!!! Y tiene un aroma a panditas de limón..jajaja o bien o yo así lo noto 💚
Winter T.
Portland
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Winter T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this hair oil by sexy hair💕 leaves hair smelling amazing hydrates the ends of my hair for more healthy locks,A little goes a long ways so worth ever penny for a full head of Beautiful hydrated and healthy head of hair
Holidae S.
Chicago
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Holidae S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is naturally very curly, thick and bleached. It’s very hard for me to get my hair straight and smooth looking without sacrificing body..enter Heathy Love Oil Hair Oil. It’s so light, yet smoothing and it absorbs completely into my hair. I think that the bottle will last quite awhile as well, as one or two pumps will usually smooth your entire head. Great purchase!
annette H.
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by annette H.
This is a great product for my hair. I have thick course, dry hair and it really helps with frizz and shine.
Heather O.
Palm coast, FL
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Heather O.
This was recommended by my hair stylist and I’m in love! It leaves my ends nourished after I use heat on my hair and smells absolutely amazing!! It’s kind of pricey but a little goes a long way and it lasts!!
Miranda D.
Purchased at: ULTA
LADIESSSSSS!!! If you have dead ends or split ends you NEED this! My hair looks so healthy and has no split ends anymore now that I use this! At Ulta it’s $22 but I think if you get this at Walmart it’s $12. YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS! THIS IS A 100000/10!Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL
Ana M.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Love oil! My goodness this product is liquid gold! I use this paired with the tri wheat leave in conditioner for the perfect hair combo! These products make my hair silky smooth and soft! Detangling my hair is a breeze. My hair smells amazing, this products smells fruity. I have received tons of compliments on how great my hair moves! This product is light weight and does not make my hair look oily. Best of all my hair has stopped snapping off whenever I brush! [product:sexy-hair-concepts-healthy-love-oil-hair-oil-3.4-oz.]
Becka B.
Warminster , PA
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil 100mL uploaded by Becka B.
This oil is amazing! Doesn’t leave your hair all oily and it doesn’t look greasy. Majority of the days I only style with this oil. I love to use it on my men clients that that long hair.