BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Extend Shampoo adds intense hydration, helps repair and strengthen hair, and prolongs color. Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair. Size: 10.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Scarlet F.
Scarlet F.
me encanta usar este shampoo cuando tiño mi cabello de verdad es un producto que recomiendo para extender la vida del tinte en el cabello mantiene el color por muchisimo mas tiempo y le da un buen olor al cabello y excelente textura de verdad lo volveria comprar
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this stuff!!! Works great on salon treated color or box color! Try it out if you don't believe me! No fade, all fabulous!
Itzel G.
Itzel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells good and leaves ur hair nice and full I love it I love it I love it it's great it's great it's great
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Love this product! Keeps my hair vibrant and moisturizerd. If you're looking for a product that keeps your hair looking like you just stepped out of the salon I highly recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Baltimore , MD
This product is good, revive the color on my hair.. I definitely recommend. I'm very picky with why apply on my hair but this is super good product
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
Who is amazing especially if you have colored hair which I have both it helps to reserve the color in your hair so you won't have to read that as often and then it's a little bit on the pricey side but so well worth it I recommend this to everyone.
Tatyana C.
Tatyana C.
I have used this a while ago so I really don't remember much ( sold out in my area). It did left my hair baby sold and I had beautiful curls
brandy c.
brandy c.
Love this shampoo by far one of my top favs. Use it all the timeeeeeeee!!!!! ❤ defff worth buying. Always amazes me. Love the feeling after words.
Florencia B.
Florencia B.
this product does wonder, it preforms beautifully leaving your hair flawless.
Marglys C.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Sexy hair healthy reinvent color extend shampoo for Thock hair 10.1 oz it's a good choice for the people who want to prolong the hair color 😋