BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Extend Shampoo adds intense hydration, helps repair and strengthen hair, and prolongs color. Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair. Size: 10.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
I have super super long hair and this truly thickened it so perfectly. It didn’t make my hair greasy or tangled or anything it was so great I was so excited. My hair has always been pretty dry and this does everything right to my hair. It’s pretty cheap too so I recommend it to everyone who needs to thicken up a little bit.
Jennifer L.
My hair is super thick. So this shampoo works for me. My hair doesn't feel heavy. And the smell is nice. My color lasts a while with this shampoo and I don't need to use a lot which is nice. I'm happy with this product.
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
Who is amazing especially if you have colored hair which I have both it helps to reserve the color in your hair so you won't have to read that as often and then it's a little bit on the pricey side but so well worth it I recommend this to everyone.
Lear30413 C.
me encanta usar este shampoo cuando tiño mi cabello de verdad es un producto que recomiendo para extender la vida del tinte en el cabello mantiene el color por muchisimo mas tiempo y le da un buen olor al cabello y excelente textura de verdad lo volveria comprar
Kelly G.
Kansas City
I first started using this product line maybe five years ago. My stylist at the time was working at a salon that utilized and sold these products, and I absolutely loved the healthy line. I still use the healthy line products today, and my thick, colored hair benefits greatly.
Josie E.
Sunnyside , WA
I love this brand! Especially this shampoo! They never let me down! It's color safe and keep your color lasting longer instead of fading faster. A small amount of this & you're good to go! I lathers a ton & smells amazing! Highly recommend!
Samantha S.
This is a decent product. I like the smell but for me this makes my hair feel dry after repeat use. I have fine but thick hair. This may work better for someone with coarse thick hair.
Amanda C.
Love this product! Keeps my hair vibrant and moisturizerd. If you're looking for a product that keeps your hair looking like you just stepped out of the salon I highly recommend this product. I would buy it again.
brandy c.
Love this shampoo by far one of my top favs. Use it all the timeeeeeeee!!!!! ❤ defff worth buying. Always amazes me. Love the feeling after words.
Fernanda S.
Raleigh, NC
This product is good, revive the color on my hair.. I definitely recommend. I'm very picky with why apply on my hair but this is super good product