by Sexy Hair Concepts

Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair to add intense hydration, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color. Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair to add intense hydration, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color. Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair to add intense hydration, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Healthy Reinvent Color Extend Shampoo for Overly Dam Thick Coarse Hair!
Oklahoma City
This shampoo not only wakes your hair up but it revitalizes it. Dull no more. You see the difference in the first use.The more you use it the better your hair becomes. The price is a little more than most shampoos but it won't break you. The health benefits are worth it. Try it and your hooked.
Corpus Christi
The tough things about choosing shampoo are wanting the product to fit your standards to fulfill the ways that you hair works and handles the way you reacts to certain products. I loved that this product was an easy decision for my hair choosing. Cheap and a reliable products to work. I love it
Indianapolis
This product is very good it’s very healthy and helpful for your hair this product is very good and I would suggest it for people who want thick hair it’s very good and I like it overall I always buy this type of product.
Louisville, KY
I have 4C hair. This product is for “overly dam thick coarse hair” I’m not positive what that is but this didn’t work as well as I thought as I naturally have thick/easily tangled hair. Would not recommend for 4C hair.
Griswold
Yes we are leaving oleaving ooopsie owas owas owas owas owas day we can hang around the people you have work you know how they can hang and hang up and they have to hang out with you too much and hw day I wanna
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have been drying my hair out for years and this product gives it an extra shine. This product smells great and works well to help damaged hair, although it doesn't completely revive your damaged hair it does give it some help. I enjoy this product and this is a great brand
My hair is super thick. So this shampoo works for me. My hair doesn't feel heavy. And the smell is nice. My color lasts a while with this shampoo and I don't need to use a lot which is nice. I'm happy with this product.
Milford, OH
go to the store and get this right now ! It brough my hair back to health it's so amazing it's my fav shampoo! it's not expensive it's great it smells good & makes my hair feel amazing! if you're looking for something this is it
Parma, OH
I have super super long hair and this truly thickened it so perfectly. It didn’t make my hair greasy or tangled or anything it was so great I was so excited. My hair has always been pretty dry and this does everything right to my hair. It’s pretty cheap too so I recommend it to everyone who needs to thicken up a little bit.
Sexy Hair always has great products. This product was great for my hair I have thick colored wavy hair. This did exactly what I needed it to do. My hair always feels so dry and this helped.

Looking for your answer?