BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair to add intense hydration, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color. Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair to add intense hydration, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color. Use this ultra-rich, intensely moisturizing formula on severely dry, aging, over-processed and/or color-treated thick/coarse hair to add intense hydration, help repair and strengthen, and prolong color. see more...

Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
I use this all the time especially since I love colouring my hair all the time. My stylist recommended to me and have been using it ever since. I like the Herbal essence one to and I think they are both good. But this one come in a big bottle so I usually reach for this.
Alaina T.
I felt very indifferent about this product. I didn't dislike it really but I just didn't love it. For what I paid, I would have liked if it had actually helped my color stay for longer than it did. It did smell nice. I probably wouldnt purchase it again honestly.
April S.
Michigan city, IN
I love this shampoo! I have color treated hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft after I use it every time. Since my is dyed it can sometime feel stiff or hard feeling but after I wash my hair with sexy hair shampoo and conditioner it feels amazing. Its also smells good time.
Kiara C.
Webster, TX
I use this product right after I get my hair dyed the first time I wash it. I love using this because It makes my hair feel wonderful. It definitely helps my color stay in longer.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This didn't work for me & I was bummed because I had just paid almost $200 for a highlight/lowlights & cut. I thought it would at least help extend a little, but it didn't do anything different then any other shampoo. A bit of a bummer really.
SALLY M.
Yes yes yes I love this shampoo, that I get a huge gallon from my supply store makes hair feel so go and doesn't weight it doe. Great for all hair and scalp typed. It's a must have. Will never run out of this
Skyler A.
I buy the bulk sizes of this shampoo because my family and I love it so much. I first used it in my schools salon back in the old beauty school days. I did a sunset color melt and this shampoo was amazing. It didn’t cause the color to bleed while rinsing and it made the hair so soft and shined. I have neon pink hair currently and this is practically the only shampoo I’ll use on it
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
My daughter that colors her hair used this product and he recommends and loves it!! She has used it or a while and uses it exclusively . She says it is really the best for co!does make.
Jentry S.
Moscow, KS
I use this product in the salon i work at ans my clients love it! I personally think it does help extend color life! Not washing and waiting to wash for a day or two always helps also! Its a great shampoo. Hair feels and looks amazing!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Love this on my color treated hair, it's a reliable shampoo I always go back to. I get the large quantity to use for month. It smells so good and leaves my hair soft and healthy, I would recommend it.