BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Formulated especially for fine and thin hair types Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Reinvent Shampoo for FineThin Hair is a gentle daily shampoo for dry aging over-processed and color treated hair. Hydrates repairs damage strengthens weak hair and extends the life of your hair color. Features. Daily shampoo. For fine and thin hair. For treatment of dry aging damaged and colored hair. Hydrating and strengthening. Prolongs the life of hair color. Item Weight - 10.1 oz.. Type - Shampoo. Gender - Unisex see more...

Alexandra M.
Fayetteville , NC
My mom and I both used used this line. I absolutely loved it. For the price point I think it's great! Just as good if not better than high end products sold at Sephora. We were both surprised with our results.
Gladys O.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is so great i love using it on my hair it helps me out so so much my hair is thin and short and im scared of pulling it out and this just treats it right
Meisha M.
Eh. I don't want to say I hate it and I don't want to say I love it. Big sexy hair and the entire brand of hair care just isn't my thing. I find that they smell great, but my hair is way too processed to be using this stuff. I need the strong stuff.
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
One of my favorite shampoos ever. Definitely holds true to it's name. Having very thin and over processed hair this has saved my hair. Little goes a very long way.
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
After having my hair colored I needed a good shampoo to make my investment last and having thin hair also steered me to this shampoo. My color still looks new and my hair is so silky!
ava g.
Brighton, MI
very good shampoo at least my hair and I Celcius booth, I don't really use conditioner that much after use it because it's such a good shampoo
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Not a fan of this product. It did not lather up well, or leave my hair feeling lively like I had hoped. Seemed to almost dry hair
Brooke F.
Collinsville , IL
I have colored and bleached my hair a lot over the years and my hair shows it. This helped to restore my hair and smells great.
Julianna G.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this product it's not just for a female it's also for males it really helped my damaged hair I'll definitely use it more
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This really gives my hair a lot of long lasting volume. I think I have less split ends and less dryness after coloring.
Lauren J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How well does this product work for hair thinning? I’ve had stress related issues with hair loss and I am trying to get it back to a “healthy look” stage!

Amazon