Sexy Hair Healthy Reinvent Color Care Repairing Treatment Keratin Filler

by Sexy Hair Concepts

10 x 0.33 ounce treatment healthy sexy hair reinvent color care repairing treatment keratin filler was launched by the design house of sexy hair it is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Healthy sexy hair reinvent color care repairing treatment keratin filler by sexy hair for unisex, 10 x 0.33 ounce treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Healthy Reinvent Color Care Repairing Treatment Keratin Filler!
Tried this because it was supposed to be "sulfate-free" and I have problems with my color fading really quickly. However, the second ingredient listed is "Sodium Laureth Sulfate". Sounds like a sulfate to me! Even if it were actually sulfate free, it does not work well for my fine, thin, straight, slightly dry hair. It might be good for other hair types, but it didn't leave my hair very shiny like some other sulfate free products do.