BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Spray Foam 8.4 oz Water/Aqua/Eau, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Pvp, Propane, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Quaternium-52, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Butylated Pvp, Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene see more...

leslie Z.
leslie Z.
Ocean City, MD
Best hair product for curly hair I tend to use it everyday. the price is great for how big the bottle is. my curls stay up all day it's great
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Bethlehem, PA
I have straight hair and this works amazing. I look like a completely new person.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This spray mousse works great on my fine, wavy hair. It definitely boosts my curls and is light and doesn't weigh my hair down. Have been buying it for years!
Molly N.
Molly N.
This product I absolutely love! Its great after taking a shower at night and spray a little bit with this and some shine spray. I usually put my hair in a braid or french braid after this, and it gives me the perfect messy waves in the morning. The only thing is, is that it does give an almost "sticky" affect which is kind of nice in my opinion for beach waves.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This product is GREAT! Smells good to and leaves beautiful curls with out that nasty feel that hair spray leaves anyone that wants easy styling should try this...
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly hair and I love using this product when I'm styling my hair! It helps hold your curls in place while still adding volume.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan. I think this really is hair type dependent and my thick hair didn't hold the curls.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Jasper, GA
This product smells amazing and is great with my thick, frizzy, unruly curly hair! Most products can't handle my hair but this one is great.
Jazzy G.
Jazzy G.
Is this product just for curly hair or can it be used on any type of hair ??