Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy hair curly sexy hair shampoo gently cleanses your hair while giving extra strength and moisture to your curls. Imparts styling properties to help shape and define the curl. Delivers shine to dull hair.

How is this for curly hair? Does it work well? Is it worth trying out?
Start your review of Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo!
Amber M.
Rexburg, ID
I bought the huge bottle of this and the conditioner and LOVED it at first, and still feels like it works pretty well but I've gotten kind of bored of the smell and hardly notice it anymore which is disappointing.
Jessica R.
Houston, Tx
I love how CurlySexyHair nourishes my wavy hair. With use my waves become more definite and easier to achieve actual curls. I like to pair this with their curl cream. I get beautiful, defined curls every time.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
As a hairstylist with ultra curly hair I love the shampoo I love the fact that it doesn't frizz out your hair or dry it out and leaves curl feelings natural and beautiful
Amanda M.
University Cy, MO
Yes! Does wonderful things for my curls! Love getting this at Ross or marshalls for lower prices for the liter size or when beauty stores have liter sales!
Angela W.
Addis , LA
I love the way this shampoo smells it leaves your hair shiny soft and full of bouncy beautiful curls
crystal A.
It's an okay hair shampoo it helps keep my hair under control but doesn't keep my curls nice and tight
Katie A.
Independence, KS
Love this shampoo! I have natural waves and this shampoo made them into really pretty and controlled curls! This is better that any curl product I've used before! Lathers on very well and smells amazing! Definitely would buy again! Very good product!
Heather W.
Horton, AL
I love this product and the smell. It works so well for my curly hair. It helps keep my frizz under control. It works good with my oily scalp. I like this better then other shampoos because it defines my curls.
Nai J.
This has been an alright shampoo for my curly hair. It's creamy which is nice, as I feel like it doesn't dry out my curls too much. It smells good as well.
Geisel M.
Muy buen shampoo el acabado es de un riso intenso y tiene muy buen olor en mi opinión lo volvería a comprar