BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy hair curly sexy hair shampoo gently cleanses your hair while giving extra strength and moisture to your curls. Imparts styling properties to help shape and define the curl. Delivers shine to dull hair. see more...

• How is this for curly hair? Does it work well? Is it worth trying...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a hairstylist with ultra curly hair I love the shampoo I love the fact that it doesn't frizz out your hair or dry it out and leaves curl feelings natural and beautiful
Jessica R.
Houston, Tx
I love how CurlySexyHair nourishes my wavy hair. With use my waves become more definite and easier to achieve actual curls. I like to pair this with their curl cream. I get beautiful, defined curls every time.
Alyssa H.
This is for sure my favorite product of this brand! I buy it every time! The ending result is always smelling good and smooth hair! No frizz at all. I love it so much. Best product ever.
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure that this product works to maintain curl in someone's hair. I have naturally wavy hair and it didn't do anything out of the usual for me. It does smell great and made my hair really soft
Katie A.
Independence, KS
Love this shampoo! I have natural waves and this shampoo made them into really pretty and controlled curls! This is better that any curl product I've used before! Lathers on very well and smells amazing! Definitely would buy again! Very good product!
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and the smell. It works so well for my curly hair. It helps keep my frizz under control. It works good with my oily scalp. I like this better then other shampoos because it defines my curls.
Nai J.
This has been an alright shampoo for my curly hair. It's creamy which is nice, as I feel like it doesn't dry out my curls too much. It smells good as well.
Amanda M.
University Cy, MO
Yes! Does wonderful things for my curls! Love getting this at Ross or marshalls for lower prices for the liter size or when beauty stores have liter sales!
Elizabeth V.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it when o need to curl my hair. It helps hold when I need to because my hair is straight as a board so it does help
Geisel M.
Muy buen shampoo el acabado es de un riso intenso y tiene muy buen olor en mi opinión lo volvería a comprar
Samantha K.
How is this for curly hair? Does it work well? Is it worth trying out?